We have several 1 and 2 bedroom apartments available at Zinc and all the apartments are fitted and furnished to the same high standard. The apartments are on different floors so views and floor plans may vary. Please note that when booking, we will confirm your apartment number on your arrival at the property.
Zinc are stylishly presented, self-contained apartments offering superb accommodation for up to 2 guests. They are located on the vibrant city fringe and beachside suburb of Port Melbourne and are ideal for couples, corporate travellers or singles who want easy access to the CBD and the beach on their doorstep. You will be delighted with these totally new Melbourne apartments, with top quality fittings and stylishly furnished you'll feel warmly welcomed the moment you step through the door.
The features throughout these properties include fully-equipped kitchens with stainless steel appliances and luxury extras such as dishwasher and high quality crockery and kitchen wares and a European style laundry. The open plan lounge/dining areas with stylish furniture comfortably seat 2 and feature a 32" plasma TV and DVD/CD. Enjoy the sea breezes on the balcony.
The bedrooms have top quality queen sized beds for a great night's sleep and built in robes. The sparkling bathrooms have a single vanity and shower and a hairdryer, quality towels and luxurious toiletries are supplied.
Boutique Stays - Zinc offers you a fully inclusive stay with off street parking for 1 vehicle, local phone calls and Wireless internet all included.
Boutique Stays - Zinc invites you to come and experience the best of both worlds with bayside living right on your doorstep and the CBD 10 minutes by tram. Take a stroll, cycle or roller blade along the bay in the morning followed by breakfast at one of the many cafés on Bay Street and finish the day in Melbourne's CBD at one of the laneway bars or with a show at one of the many theatres or comedy clubs. There's never a dull moment as the city is alive with a hive of activity every day of the week. From Boutique Stays - Zinc you can also take advantage of the CBD and Southbank cinemas, shopping districts, restaurants, museums and the Melbourne Aquarium. On the way to the city the 109 tram stops directly in front of Jeff's Shed, also known as The Melbourne Exhibition Centre or the Southbank arts and entertainment precinct.
This stylish apartment is perfect for single travellers, a couple or business people looking for quality accommodation in Port Melbourne and is ideal for those looking for relocation accommodation in Melbourne, Victoria. It is ideally located for major attractions such as the Australian Grand Prix or to simply enjoy a relaxed stay within minutes of the city, beach, parks, bike paths, restaurants, cafes and great shopping.
We have multiple apartments at this location which can sleep a total of 14 - perfect for project teams and extended families.
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Interim or weekly servicing for stays of 8 nights or longer
- Wireless Broadband internet included
- Free local phone calls
- Quality bedding and towels included
- A welcome pack of frequently used household consumables and toiletries
- Well equipped kitchen
- Use of all utilities (gas, electricity etc) included (reasonable use)
A range of
- Quality furnishings and decor
Maintenance and Cleaning
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio
An overview of Zinc 405
- Modern 1 bedroom Apartment withÂ 1 bathroom
- Lift access
- Off street parking
- Fantastic Bayside location
Zinc 405 is ideal for:
- Up to 2 adults
- Couples relocating to Melbourne
- Melbourne holiday accommodation
- Bedding at Zinc can accommodation a maximum of 2 people
We have varying minimum stays depending on time of year, and how far in advance you book. We will advise on enquiry
Check In 2pm
Check Out 11am
Living and Dining
- Living with comfortable seating for 2 people
- Dining setting for 2 people
- 32" plasma TV
Quality bed linen and comfortable bedding to ensure a great night's sleep
Bedroom 1 - queen sized bed
- Built in robes
- Pedestal Fans
- Fully equipped kitchen with all cookware, crockery, cutlery, and utensils
- Electric oven
- 4 electric hot plates (stove top)
- Complimentary selection of tea and coffee, and milk provided on arrival
- Full sized refrigerator
- Shower, single vanity and toilet
- Hairdryer, quality towels and luxurious toiletries are provided in each bathroom
European style laundry including:
- Washing machine (with complimentary washing detergent)
- Ironing board
- Bayside, city fringe suburb
- Secure Entrance
- Ducted heating and air-conditioning in living room
- Wireless Broadband internet included free of charge
- Phone and local calls (reasonable use) included free of charge
- No smoking inside the property
- Gas and electricity included in rates (reasonable use)
- A portacot is available at the property free of charge. It is suitable for infants aged 0-2 years. Please bring your own cot linen and please ensure you have advised us if it is required
- A highchair is available for hire, $8 per day. Must be booked prior to arrival
- Please note: this propety has a balcony which is locked with a latch only (not a key). We recommend children are supervised at all times on balconies
- Nearest children's playground is located at the beach
- Balcony with outdoor dining for 2
- Pet guests are welcome by prior arrangement. Pet Guest charges are $10 per day
- Suitable for small house trained pets only
- Undercover carparking is available free of charge for 1 vehicle with remote access