Pet friendly Melbourne apartment with luxe interiors
Melbourne’s newest treat welcomes: Axel Apartments is a brand new block in Melbourne’s Glen Iris, 10kms from the CBD.
Axel’s The Anderson is a first floor apartment with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and lots to love, from the modern, open design to the luxury fittings and fixtures. Features include floating timber floors, black framed double-glazing and modern Australian styling. There is plenty of space as well as complimentary Netflix and wifi and ducted air conditioning to keep guests both cool and connected.
Enjoy sustainable living at Axel, which has a 6-star energy rating and grey-water system. Gather outdoors and share a BBQ on the private outdoor balcony.
Grab a tram from outside the front door, with plenty more public transport nearby, plus easy access to Monash Freeway for a seamless commute. Axel Apartments are great for business/corporate travellers and their families, being close to Epworth Camberwell Hospital, exclusive private schools and the Coles and Bunnings head offices. The leafy suburb of Glen Iris has plenty of playgrounds and parks, plus there’s easy access to Gardiners Creek trail for runs, walks and rides into the city.
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 4
• Brand new first floor apartment with lift access
• Contemporary, open design with quality fixtures and finishes
• 6-star energy rating + sustainable grey-water system
• Ducted heating and cooling
• Complimentary wifi, Netflix and soundbar
• Brand new kitchen with Ariston/Fisher and Paykel appliances
• Euro laundry with washing machine, dryer and basin
• State-of-the-art security system with keyless entry to both carpark and apartments
• Security cameras in all common areas
• Pet friendly (small pets only)
• Secure garage parking (stacker unit) available for 1 car
• Located in Glen Iris, 10kms from the CBD
• Close to public transport, green space and parks
• Easy access to quality private and public schools, hospitals and sporting facilities
• Walking distance to retail shops, restaurants and cafes
Living and Dining
Generous, open plan living and dining spaces showcase modern fixtures and styling. Bask in the light-filled living space, with floor to ceiling glass, all framed in black for an industrial look. Sink into comfy sofas and settle in to binge watch some Netflix, with complimentary wifi.
Stay in and cook every night, in the brand new, luxury kitchen with stone benchtops, timber cabinetry and Ariston cooktop and oven, plus full-sized Fisher and Paykel fridge.
Plush, carpeted bedrooms with floor to ceiling glazing promise easy snoozing. The master bedroom includes an ensuite bathroom and walk in wardrobe.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 4)
• Master: Queen bed, open style walk in wardrobe, ensuite bathroom
• Bedroom 2: King bed (can be split into 2 x king singles), open built in wardrobe
Clean lines combined with modern tiling and tapware combine in the 2 bathrooms at Axel’s The Anderson. Both bathrooms feature a shower with frameless glass, single timber floating vanity and toilet.
Axel’s The Anderson features a European laundry with a Fisher and Paykel washer and dryer plus a laundry tub.
From the main living space, step out to a covered outdoor balcony, complete with outdoor seating and BBQ.
Small pets are welcome at Axels The Anderson but must abide by our terms and conditions. Charges apply for bringing pets - please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
There is space for 1 car at Axel, with secure stacker unit garage parking available.
Please note this is a stacker unit and is not suitable for large and SUV cars. An induction is required to utilise the stacker parking. Please see maximum dimensions below for any vehicles to be parked in the stacker:
Wheel load: 500kg
Axel Apartments are conveniently located in Glen Iris, just 10kms from Melbourne’s CBD. Offering good public transport connections, with trams to the city just outside the front door and train station a short walk away, the apartments offer an easy city commute. Monash Freeway is also in close proximity. Want to travel more actively? Access Gardiners Creek trail - a picturesque, tree-lined pathway for a run, ride or walk into the city, that also connects to further trails around Melbourne’s suburbs.
Looking for somewhere to stay that is close to work, schools and amenities? Situated across the road from Axel is Epworth Camberwell Hospital and also close by are the Coles and Bunnings head offices. The apartments are surrounded by in-demand private schools including Camberwell Girls Grammar, Camberwell Boys Grammar, Scotch College, Caulfield Grammar and Korowa Girls Grammar. Local shops, restaurants, cafes, parks and playgrounds are in abundance and all a short walk away.
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Support from our Melbourne based team, 7 days a week
- Complimentary welcome home arrival pack, with luxury Australian made guest amenities, quality selection of tea and coffee and a range of household consumables, including fresh milk
- Unlimited wireless broadband internet (Wi-fi)
- Pay TV (Netflix or Foxtel)
- Quality linen and towels, plus hairdryer in each bathroom
- Portacot available free of charge
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 days or longer
- Departure clean
Maintenance and Cleaning
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio. Please remember there is no smoking inside any of our properties.
We have varying minimum stays depending on time of year, and how far in advance you book. We will advise on enquiry.
A property security bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.