Brand new 2 bedroom, pet friendly apartment
Languish in brand new luxury and live the apartment lifestyle at Axel Apartments in Glen Iris, 10kms south east of Melbourne CBD.
Axel’s The Faircroft is an elevated, brand new, ground floor apartment boasting 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, sleeping 5. Enjoy high-end fittings and fixtures, a contemporary open design and all the mod cons, including ducted heating and cooling, high-end appliances and Netflix. Unwind in dual living spaces, on the generous covered balcony or central courtyard area.
With a big tick for sustainability, Axel Apartments boasts a 6-star energy rating and a grey water system. Perfect for business/corporate travellers and relocations, there is complimentary wi-fi and a separate study nook, plus the easy Glen Iris location is close to public transport and the Monash Freeway for an easy commute across Greater Melbourne. Kids and adults alike will have plenty of parks and green space to choose from and it’s surrounded by excellent schools, health and sporting facilities.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 5
- Brand new apartment building
- Ground floor unit
- Contemporary, open design with quality fixtures and finishes
- Dual living space/media room + separate study nook
- 6-star energy rating + sustainable grey-water system
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Complimentary wifi, Netflix and soundbar
- Brand new kitchen with Ariston/Fisher and Paykel appliances
- Euro laundry with washing machine, dryer and basin
- State-of-the-art security system with keyless entry to both carpark and apartments
- Security cameras in all common areas
- Pet friendly (small pets only)
- Secure garage parking (stacker unit) available for 1 car
- Located in Glen Iris, 10kms from the CBD
- Close to public transport, green space and parks
- Easy access to quality private and public schools and sporting facilities
- Walking distance to retail shops, cafes and hospital
Living & Dining
Slow down and relax in The Faircroft’s generous and bright open plan living and dining space, complete with modern sofas and dining setting. Netflix and complimentary wifi promise endless indoor entertainment, with an additional living space/media room offering an extra relaxation zone. Sliding glass doors invite the outside in, with the living spaces accessing an outdoor balcony and central courtyard.
Your dreamy, designer kitchen awaits. Sleek stone benchtops meet timber cabinetry and high-end Ariston and Fisher and Paykel appliances, inviting you to cook and create at Axel’s The Faircroft.
Two carpeted bedrooms promise seamless slumber, with floor to ceiling windows and open built in wardrobes with shelving. The master bedroom offers access to the central outdoor courtyard and features an ensuite bathroom.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 5)
- Master: Queen bed, open walk in wardrobe, doors accessing central courtyard, ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: King bed (can be split into 2 x king singles), open built in wardrobe
There is also a queen sized sofa bed in the second living space/media room, which can be made up for an additional guest upon request.
The bathrooms at Axel are sleek and smooth and look as though they are straight from a brand new resort. There is a guest bathroom and an ensuite bathroom at Axel Apartment's The Faircroft and both feature frameless glass, open style shower, single floating timber vanity, modern tiling and tapware and toilet.
The Faircroft features a European laundry with a Fisher and Paykel washer and dryer plus a laundry tub.
Guests can enjoy the great outdoors from two outdoor spaces, with a central courtyard able to be accessed from the master bedroom and a covered balcony space just off the main living area.
Small pets are welcome at The Faircroft but must abide by our terms and conditions. Charges apply for bringing pets - please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
There is space for 1 car at Axel, with secure stacker unit garage parking available.
Please note this is a stacker unit and is not suitable for large and SUV cars. An induction is required to utilise the stacker parking. Please see maximum dimensions below.
Stacker maximum dimensions:
Wheel load: 500kg
Brand new Axel Apartments are located within the well-established, leafy suburb of Glen Iris, just 10kms from Melbourne CBD. Central to plenty of public transport, a short 850m walk will get guests to Gardiner Train Station, plus there is a tram stop at the front door of the apartment building. Wander 250m to local shops and eateries and travel just 12kms to Elwood Beach. The suburb is surrounded by excellent schools, with Camberwell Girls Grammar, Camberwell Boys Grammar, Scotch College, Caulfield Grammar and Korowa Girls Grammar all nearby. For commuters, there’s easy access to Monash Freeway and Coles and Bunnings Head Offices are in close proximity. A range of facilities are also close-by, including Epworth Camberwell Hospital, Kooyong Tennis Centre and Harold Holt Swim Centre.
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Support from our Melbourne based team, 7 days a week
- Complimentary welcome home arrival pack, with luxury Australian made guest amenities, quality selection of tea and coffee and a range of household consumables, including fresh milk
- Unlimited wireless broadband internet (Wi-fi)
- Pay TV (Netflix or Foxtel)
- Quality linen and towels, plus hairdryer in each bathroom
- Portacot available free of charge
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 days or longer
- Departure clean
Maintenance and Cleaning
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio. Please remember there is no smoking inside any of our properties.
We have varying minimum stays depending on time of year, and how far in advance you book. We will advise on enquiry.
A property security bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.