2 bedroom Brighton townhouse
Brighton Rose is a fully furnished two bedroom home situated in the prestigious, Melbourne suburb of Brighton. Just a stroll away from Brighton Beach, Brighton Public Golf Course, restaurants and shops.
When you enter you will be delighted with the coordinated furnishings, spacious living areas, well-appointed kitchen and comfortable bedrooms.
Brighton Rose offers accommodation for up to five and has everything you will need including two king sized bedrooms, both of which can be split to two single beds and an additional sofa bed in the second living area (additional charges apply). The main bedroom has walk through robes to a well sized ensuite. The second bedroom has a flexible bedding setup, as either two singles or one king bed, and is conveniently close to the main bathroom which has a full sized bath and a granite vanity.
The impressive gourmet kitchen is complete with dishwasher and a generous range of appliances and utensils is provided for those who like to cook up a storm.
Other features offered by Brighton Rose include two courtyards, Foxtel (Platinum package) in the first living area and secure off street parking for two small to medium sized vehicles or one large vehicle. You will have the convenience of a free private phone for local calls, air conditioning in living area and heating throughout and complimentary broadband internet, plus laundry facilities including a washing machine and dryer.
The dual living and dining spaces make this the perfect two bedroom holiday home for families. Parents can relax in the elegant first living and dining area, and at the same time the children can be entertained in the large second living and dining area whilst watching the large screen TV. This second living and dining area has direct access to the rear courtyard which offers a BBQ and seating for four. The combined space gives guests so much room to settle in and enjoy their stay without getting under each others feet.
Brighton Rose is a great choice for business accommodation, perfect for families, including the family pet, or two couples looking for a holiday rental or short stay accommodation in Melbourne, Victoria. It is well suited for those looking for accommodation to relocate to Melbourne, Australia. It is conveniently located close to public transport, Brighton Grammar, Beach Road, Brighton Bathing Boxes and the cafes, banks and shops of Church Street, Brighton.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 4
- Foxtel (Platinum package)
- Free wi-fi and local phone calls
- Dual outdoor courtyards
- Ducted heating and air conditioning
- Pet friendly (fees apply)
- Stroll to Brighton Beach, Brighton Public Golf Course, restaurants and shops
- Close to Brighton Grammar, Beach Road, and Church Street retail precinct
- 10kms from Melbourne CBD
- Off street parking (in driveway) for 2 small vehicles or one large vehicle
Bedroom 1 - King sized bed (can be split in to 2 singles on request)
- Ensuite with shower, toilet, single vanity, hairdryer, luxurious toiletries
- Walk through robes
- Ceiling fan
Bedroom 2 - King sized bed (can be split in to 2 singles on request)
- Built in robes
- Ceiling fan
Off street parking (in driveway) for 2 small vehicles or one large vehicle.
Suitable Booking Groups
- Families relocating to Melbourne
- Melbourne holiday accommodation
- Executive business travel
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Support from our Melbourne based team, 7 days a week
- Complimentary welcome home arrival pack, with luxury Australian made guest amenities, quality selection of tea and coffee and a range of household consumables, including fresh milk
- Unlimited wireless broadband internet (Wi-fi)
- Pay TV (Netflix or Foxtel)
- Quality linen and towels, plus hairdryer in each bathroom
- Portacot available free of charge
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 days or longer
- Departure clean
Maintenance and Cleaning
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio. Please remember there is no smoking inside any of our properties.
We have varying minimum stays depending on time of year, and how far in advance you book. We will advise on enquiry.
A property security bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.