A Quality 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartment in Brighton - 80 sqm
Timeless elegance in a quality, 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment, in the classy Melbourne suburb of Brighton, Victoria. Enjoy pet friendly accommodation in this quiet, private apartment within 100 metres of Martin Street shops and public transport.
Brighton Vale is a delightful, fully furnished apartment set within an attractive, beautifully kept apartment complex with a security entrance. As you walk down the leafy, central path to your ground floor apartment you will notice the quality craftsmanship of the buildings and the distinctive elegance of the entire complex.
Experience the light-filled, open plan living space with dining area and a luxurious, high gloss, fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel, Meile appliances. The large, master bedroom has a comfortable queen size bed with built in robes and an elegant, private ensuite with large mirrors and floor to ceiling tiles. The second bedroom also has a queen size bed, which can be split into 2 singles if required, with quality bedding and large built in robes. The stylish, main bathroom has classical floor to ceiling tiles with shower over a full size bath. Adjacent to the bathroom is a concealed European style laundry complete with washing machine and dryer. Brighton Vale also offers you the convenience of complimentary wireless internet connection and free local phone calls during your stay. There is a leafy, securely fenced courtyard along the side of the property complete with BBQ and outdoor setting for 4. The property has ducted heating and is naturally cool in summer due to high ceilings and its position on the ground floor. It has wooden floors throughout with secure, undercover parking for 1 car.
This superb Melbourne apartment is is perfect for a family, including the family pet, or 2 couples looking for short term or holiday accommodation in Brighton for their next visit to Victoria. It is ideal for those looking to relocate to Melbourne, Australia. It is a great choice of serviced accommodation for executive travel in Melbourne and business accommodation.
Brighton Vale is convenient for those wanting to attend the annual “Bright ’n’ Sandy” Food and Wine Festival or the Brighton Yacht Club. It is located only 300 metres from the Gardenvale train station and is close to Brighton Grammar, Beach Road, and the café’s, banks, supermarket and shops of Church Street, Brighton. It is ideally located within minutes of the Bay Trail walking and cycling path, with easy access to Brighton beach and its 82 colourful bathing boxes, and yet is only 10 km from the Melbourne CBD.
Boutique Stays Standard Inclusions:
- Interim or weekly servicing for stays of 11 nights or longer
- Wireless Broadband internet included
- Free Pay T.V
- Quality bedding and towels included
- Luxurious range of toiletries
- Well equipped kitchen
- Use of all utilities (gas, electricity etc) included (reasonable use)
- Quality Luxury furnishings and décor
Maintenance & Cleaning
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly.
Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio
Brighton Vale is ideal for:
- Up to 4 adults
- Couples with children
- Families relocating to Melbourne
- Melbourne holiday accommodation
- Great for business travel
- Bedding at Brighton Vale can accommodate a maximum of 4 people. A foam mattress can be provided for a 5th guest for an additional fee
Minimum Stays & General Information
We have a minimum stay of 5 nights for all of our homes.
Check in time is 2pm and check out time is 11am.
Living & Dining
- Living with comfortable seating for 4 people
- Dining setting for 4 people
- Plasma TV 40”
- Split system (Airconditioning and heating)
Quality bed linen and comfortable bedding to ensure a great night’s sleep
Bedroom 1 - Queen sized bed
- Ensuite with separate shower, toilet, single vanity, hairdryer, luxurious toiletries
- Built in robes
- Blockout blinds
- Small desk
Bedroom 2 - Queen sized bed (can be split in top 2 singles on request)
- Built in robes
- Pedestal fan
- Blockout blinds
- Fully equipped kitchen with all cookware, crockery, cutlery, and utensils
- Miele electric oven
- Miele 4 burner gas hot plate
- Complimentary selection of tea and coffee, and milk provided on arrival
- Kitchenette only
- Full sized refrigerator
- Main bathroom has a shower over bath, single vanity and toilet
- Ensuite in main bedroom has separate shower, toilet, single vanity
- Hairdryer, quality towels and luxurious toiletries are provided in each bathroom
- Washing machine (with complimentary washing detergent)
- Ironing board
- Portacot available at property free of charge, just bring your own cot linen and advise us as time of booking
- Highchair available for $30 per stay. Please let us know before your stay if one is required
- Securely fenced Courtyard
- Courtyard with BBQ
- Outdoor dining for 4
- Courtyard secure for both children and pets
- Pet's welcome. Additional charges apply
- Securely fenced courtyard
- Floorboards throughout property
- Secure off street/undercover parking is available free of charge for 1 vehicle with remote access