Spacious 2 bedroom Brighton apartment
Timeless elegance in a quality, 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment in the classy Melbourne suburb of Brighton, Victoria. Enjoy pet friendly accommodation in this quiet, private apartment within 100 metres of Martin Street shops and public transport.
Brighton Vale is a delightful, fully furnished apartment set within an attractive, beautifully kept apartment complex with a security entrance. As you walk down the leafy, central path to your ground floor apartment you will notice the quality craftsmanship of the buildings and the distinctive elegance of the entire complex.
Experience the light-filled, open plan living space with dining area and a luxurious high gloss, fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel, Meile appliances. The large, master bedroom has a comfortable queen size bed with built in robes and an elegant, private ensuite with large mirrors and floor to ceiling tiles. The second bedroom also has a queen size bed, which can be split into 2 singles if required, with quality bedding and large built in robes. The stylish, main bathroom has classical floor to ceiling tiles with shower over a full size bath. Adjacent to the bathroom is a concealed European style laundry complete with washing machine and dryer. Brighton Vale also offers you the convenience of complimentary wireless internet connection and free local phone calls during your stay. There is a leafy, securely fenced courtyard along the side of the property complete with BBQ and outdoor setting for 4. The property has ducted heating and is naturally cool in summer due to high ceilings and its position on the ground floor. It has wooden floors throughout with secure, undercover parking for 1 car.
This superb Melbourne apartment is is perfect for a family, including the family pet, or 2 couples looking for short term or holiday accommodation in Brighton for their next visit to Victoria. It is ideal for those looking to relocate to Melbourne, Australia. It is a great choice of serviced accommodation for executive travel in Melbourne and business accommodation.
Brighton Vale is convenient for those wanting to attend the annual Brighton n Sandy Food and Wine Festival, or the Brighton Yacht Club. It is located only 300 metres from the Gardenvale train station and is close to Brighton Grammar, Beach Road, and the cafes, banks, supermarket and shops of Church Street, Brighton. It is ideally located within minutes of the Bay Trail walking and cycling path, and easy access to Brighton beach and its 82 colourful bathing boxes, and yet is only 10 km from the Melbourne CBD.
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 4
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel Meile appliances
- Free wi-fi and local phone calls
- Outdoor courtyard BBQ and outdoor setting for 4
- Ducted heating
- Pet friendly (fees apply)
- 300 metres from the Gardenvale train station
- Close to Brighton Grammar, Beach Road, and Church Street retail precinct
- Close to the Bay Trail walking and cycling path, with easy access to Brighton beach
- 10kms from Melbourne CBD
- 1 secure undercover car park
Bedroom 1 - Queen sized bed
- Ensuite with separate shower, toilet, single vanity, hairdryer, luxurious toiletries
- Built in robes
- Blockout blinds
- Small desk
Bedroom 2 - Queen sized bed (can be split in top 2 singles on request)
- Built in robes
- Pedestal fan
- Blockout blinds
Secure off street/undercover parking is available free of charge for 1 vehicle with remote access
Suitable Booking Groups
- Couples with children
- Families relocating to Melbourne
- Melbourne holiday accommodation
- Business travel
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Support from our Melbourne based team, 7 days a week
- Complimentary welcome home arrival pack, with luxury Australian made guest amenities, quality selection of tea and coffee and a range of household consumables, including fresh milk
- Unlimited wireless broadband internet (Wi-fi)
- Pay TV (Netflix or Foxtel)
- Quality linen and towels, plus hairdryer in each bathroom
- Portacot available free of charge
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 days or longer
- Departure clean
Maintenance and Cleaning
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio. Please remember there is no smoking inside any of our properties.
We have varying minimum stays depending on time of year, and how far in advance you book. We will advise on enquiry.
A property security bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.