Renovated 2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Single Fronted Home in Carlton - 100 sqm
If you want comfort, convenience and a great Melbourne experience, Carlton Terrace could be your perfect accommodation choice. Situated just under 4kms from the heart of the city, Carlton Terrace is a completely renovated 2 bedroom, pet friendly home, hidden behind a Victorian single fronted exterior. The elegant open plan layout has been styled with comfort in mind, creating a very relaxed and sophisticated space.
Featuring a stylish and cosy lounge, dining, kitchen and outside courtyard, you’ll have everything you need to enjoy a very private and enjoyable escape including reverse cycle heating / cooling and Foxtel. Cook inside utilising the fully equipped kitchen or fire up the BBQ and dine alfresco in the rear courtyard. If eating out is more your thing, you can hop on a tram to leafy vibrant Lygon Street, and discover ‘Little Italy’; the place where Melbourne’s famous café culture was born.
Both bedrooms feature luxurious comfort with king size beds. The second bedroom can be split into 2 singles on request. The sparkling new bathroom comes complete with shower, vanity, luxury toiletries, hairdryer & toilet. A full size laundry with washing machine, separate dryer and ironing facilities are all there for your convenience.
Take full advantage of the parking permit provided and leave your car home all day while you explore all that is on your door step by foot. Located all within walking distance are Lygon Street trams, Melbourne University and Melbourne Zoo. A short tram ride away is The Royal Exhibition Building, Melbourne Museum and Victoria Market.
From location to comfort to style, Carlton Terrace will not disappoint.
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Interim or weekly servicing for stays of 11 nights or longer
- Wireless Broadband internet & local phone calls (reasonable use)
- Free Pay T.V - Foxtel Platinum Package
- Quality linen and towels
- A Boutique Stays welcome pack featuring luxurious toiletries, quality tea and coffee and a range of frequently used household consumables
- Well equipped kitchen
- Reasonable use of all utilities (gas, electricity etc)
- Quality furnishings and décor
Maintenance & Cleaning
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio
Carlton Terrace is ideal for:
- Up to 4 adults
- Couples with children
- Families relocating to Melbourne
- Melbourne holiday accommodation
- Great for business travel
- Bedding at Carlton Terrace can accommodate a maximum of 4 guests. A foam mattress can be provided for a 5th guest for an additional fee
Minimum Stays & General Information
We have a minimum stay of 5 nights for all of our homes.
Check in time is 2pm and check out time is 11am.
Living and Dining
- Living with comfortable seating for 4 people
- Dining setting for 4 people
Quality bed linen and comfortable bedding to ensure a great night’s sleep
Bedroom 1 - King sized bed
- Built in robes
- Heating / Pedestal Fan
Bedroom 2 - King sized bed (can split to two singles if necessary)
- Built in robes
- Heating / Pedestal Fan
- Fully equipped kitchen with all cookware, crockery, cutlery, and utensils
- Electric oven
- Gas hot plates
- Complimentary selection of tea and coffee, and milk provided on arrival
- Full sized refrigerator
- Shower, single vanity and toilet
- Hairdryer, quality towels and luxurious toiletries are provided in each bathroom
- Separate laundry including:
- Washing machine (with complimentary washing detergent)
- Ironing board
- Portacot available at property free of charge, just bring your own cot linen and advise us as time of booking
- Highchair available for $30 per stay. Please let us know before your stay if one is required
- Small private courtyard
- Seating for 4
- Small dogs are welcome by prior arrangement
- Additional charges apply
On street parking available (permit provided)