3 bedroom St Kilda apartment with generous outdoor space
Unwind into easy St Kilda living at Catani Gardens. This 4th floor apartment is pet friendly (small dogs only) and it comprises 3 generous bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, with dual outdoor spaces that showcase glimpses of Melbourne city skyline and St Kilda Pier and Bay.
The open plan living and dining is bathed in natural light, with generous glazing inviting the outside in. Stay connected with complimentary wifi and catch up on your favourite series with Netflix. Three bedrooms promise easy slumber, with all including access to outdoor balcony spaces.
Catani Gardens sits in a premium St Kilda location, only 200m from St Kilda West Beach and the apartments namesake, Catani Gardens - a 6 hectare greenspace with running trail on the foreshore of St Kilda Beach. The bustling centre of St Kilda is a short walk away, with major attractions including Luna Park, Esplanade Hotel and famous Acland and Fitzroy Streets. Serving up a large dose of culture, colourful locals, coffee, restaurants, designer shops and more, St Kilda is a seaside suburb that does not disappoint. Great public transport connections promise an easy ride to the city, which is less than 5kms away.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6
- 4th floor apartment with lift access
- 2 outdoor balconies with BBQ + glimpses of city skyline and St Kilda Pier and Bay
- Complimentary wifi and Netflix (through Fetchbox)
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Pet friendly (small dogs only)
- 200m to St Kilda Beach West, St Kilda Foreshore and Catani Gardens
- Close to St Kilda shops, cafes and restaurants
- Less than 5kms to Melbourne CBD
- Parking for 1 car in undercover car park (stacker parking)
Living and Dining
With glass from wall to wall, the living and dining space at Catani Gardens is bathed in natural light. Sink into comfy sofas to catch up on Netflix or sip coffee in antique style chairs beneath the morning sun. Dine indoors at the timber setting for 6 or step out through glass doors to the large outdoor balcony space, to dine al fresco.
The kitchen at Catani Gardens is modern and stylish, with crisp white cabinetry, dark granite benchtops and stainless steel appliances including Bosch electric oven, Smeg 4-burner gas cooktop, full sized fridge, dishwasher and microwave.
3 light-filled bedrooms all have mirrored robes and access to the outdoor balcony spaces beyond. The master includes an ensuite bathroom and all bedrooms have ducted heating and cooling for maximum guest comfort.
Bedding configuration: (sleeps up to 6)
- Master: king size bed, ensuite bathroom, built in mirrored robe, ducted heating and cooling, access to north facing balcony with city views
- Bedroom 2: queen bed, built in mirrored robes, ducted heating and cooling, access to west facing balcony with water views
- Bedroom 3: king bed (can be split into 2 x singles), built in mirrored robe, ducted heating and cooling, access to west facing balcony with water views
Catani Gardens includes 2 bright bathrooms and the main bathroom has a bath.
- Bathroom 1: (ensuite) shower, single vanity, and toilet
- Bathroom 2: (main) shower, deep bath, single vanity and toilet
Catani Gardens features an internal laundry with washing machine and dryer, wash basin, iron and ironing board and storage.
Generous outdoor living beckons at Catani Gardens, with 2 large balcony spaces. Sit back and relax on the north facing balcony (accessed from the master bedroom and dining space) and enjoy views of Melbourne’s city skyline. There is also a west facing balcony, complete with outdoor dining and BBQ and showcasing glimpses of famous and stunning St Kilda beach.
Small pets are welcome at this property but must abide by our terms and conditions. Charges apply for bringing pets - please advise us at the time of booking or prior to arrival if you are bringing a pet with you.
- 1 car can be parked in the undercover stacker parking - see dimensions below:
- Max weight: 2000kg
- Max Height: 1650mm
- Max Length: 5000mm
- Max width: 1900mm (without outside mirrors)
Nestled in the heart of St Kilda, Catani Gardens enjoys a premium location, with the apartments namesake - Catani Gardens - just a short 200m stroll away. The 6 hectares of landscaped gardens and green space welcome guests to stroll, run or ride along pathways framed by tall palm trees, right on St Kilda’s foreshore. Take a walk or jog from this well located apartment and hit Melbourne’s famous Bay trail or visit Saturn on Melbourne’s Solar System trail. Walk to St Kilda Beach West to swim, picnic, catch some sun or people watch. St Kilda’s famous Acland Street and Fitzroy Street are also walking distance away - head here to get your fill of Melbourne’ culture, top cafes, eateries and restaurants, designer shops, markets and entertainment. With good connections to public transport and the CBD less than 5kms away, Catani Gardens is perfectly positioned to reach the city and surrounding areas with ease.
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Support from our Melbourne based team, 7 days a week
- Complimentary welcome home arrival pack, with luxury Australian made guest amenities, quality selection of tea and coffee and a range of household consumables, including fresh milk
- Unlimited wireless broadband internet (Wi-fi)
- Pay TV (Netflix or Foxtel)
- Quality linen and towels, plus hairdryer in each bathroom
- Portacot available free of charge
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 days or longer
- Departure clean
Maintenance and Cleaning
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio. Please remember there is no smoking inside any of our properties.
We have varying minimum stays depending on time of year, and how far in advance you book. We will advise on enquiry.
A property security bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.