Central and contemporary townhouse, close to racecourse
Both modern and spacious, Edinburgh Place is a stunning, custom designed 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom townhouse with study, located in Melbourne’s Flemington, just 5kms from the CBD.
With high-end fittings and finishes, including both tiles and floating timber floors, this contemporary space boasts a modern interior scheme and quality styling. A sleek and modern kitchen features quality appliances, stone benchtops and lots of storage, while the 3 bedrooms upstairs are large and luxuriously fitted. Enjoy reverse-cycle heating and cooling in the living area and bedrooms, plus a dedicated study space and unlimited wi-fi, free of charge.
The outdoor entertaining area accessed from the indoor living space invites with a covered deck complete with gas BBQ and sink with hot/cold water.
Edinburgh Place is ideally located, close to public transport, Flemington Racecourse, Racecourse Rd retail and dining precinct and 5kms from the CBD.
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, sleeps 6
- Modern townhouse with high end fittings, fixtures and finishes
- Open plan living with rear deck, complete with gas BBQ and hot/cold sink
- Separate study with built in bookcase, desk and storage
- Pet friendly - small to medium sized pets only
- Walking distance to public transport, shops, cafes and restaurants
- 10 minute walk to Flemington Racecourse and Melbourne Showgrounds
- 5kms from Melbourne CBD
- Less than 5km from Docklands, Marvel Stadium and Melbourne Zoo
- Secure garage parking for 1 car, plus additional driveway space for 1 car
Living and Dining
Beneath the bright white and modern interior scheme, relax in living space on the modern modular sofa with chaise while catching up on your favourite series on the wall mounted Smart TV. From the indoor living, flow to the outdoors via glass sliding doors to the deck beyond.
Tucked in behind the living space is a dining setting for 6 people, with additional dining space at the kitchen island bench.
Sleek and stylish, the kitchen at Edinburgh Place will inspire the master chef in you, with stainless steel appliances including a gas stove and continuous hot water, modern glass splashback, stone benchtops and a generous island bench with seating.
Three large and lovely bedrooms are located on the upper level of Edinburgh Place and the large master suite includes an ensuite and access to a private streetscape facing balcony.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 6)
- Master Bedroom: king bed, ensuite bathroom, walk in robe, split system air con/heating, curtains and sheer blinds, access to balcony
- Bedroom 2: 2 x single beds or 1 queen bed, built in mirrored robe, split system air con/heating, block out and sheer blinds
- Bedroom 3: double bed, built in mirrored robe, split system air con/heating, block out and sheer blinds
Edinburgh Place boasts 2 modern stone bathrooms, with 2 additional powder rooms on both the upper and lower levels. Enjoy a soak in the spa bath in the main bathroom as an extra treat.
- Ensuite bathroom: shower, single vanity and toilet
- Central bathroom: shower, spa bath and single vanity
- Powder room (upstairs): single vanity and toilet
- Powder room (downstairs): single vanity and toilet
The separate laundry space, like the bathrooms, is modern and sleek and includes a washing machine and dryer, wash basin, iron and ironing board, plus ample storage space.
A generous covered outdoor deck with seating provides the perfect place to relax. Enjoy a BBQ and for convenience, utilise the sink with hot and cold water. Edinburgh Place also features a fenced garden and a private balcony off the master bedroom. We recommend that children are supervised at all times on balconies.
Small to medium sized pets welcome - please contact our reservations team to discuss. Charges apply for bringing pets and must abide by our terms and conditions.
Park 1 car in the secure lock up garage, plus there is also space for a second vehicle in the driveway.
Edinburgh Place is perfectly positioned for an amazing inner-city Melbourne experience, being walking distance to public transport, retail and dining precincts and major attractions, plus close to the CBD (just 5kms away). Specifically, this ideally located townhouse is:
- 8 min walk to Newmarket train station (on the Craigieburn line) - 3 stops to Southern Cross.
- 5 mins walk to tram 57 and few mins to another bus route.
- 10 mins walk to Racecourse Rd shops, restaurants, pubs, library and cafes
- 8 min walk to Newmarket plaza with Woolworths, chemist and newsagent
- 10 min walk to the entrance of the famous Flemington Racecourse
- 15 min walk to Melbourne Showgrounds and Coles
- 20 min walk (or short drive) to Ascot Vale Leisure centre (gym, fitness classes and pools)
- 8 min drive to Citylink
- 10 min drive Melbourne Zoo
- 20 mins drive to Melbourne Airport
- 20 mins drive/5kms to the CBD (faster by public transport)
- Less than 5km from Docklands and Marvel Stadium
Suitable Booking Groups
Edinburgh Place is ideal for families either relocating to Melbourne or holidaying, as well as great for corporate or business travel being only 5km from the city.
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Support from our Melbourne based team, 7 days a week
- Complimentary welcome home arrival pack, with luxury Australian made guest amenities, quality selection of tea and coffee and a range of household consumables, including fresh milk
- Unlimited wireless broadband internet (Wi-fi)
- Pay TV (Netflix or Foxtel)
- Quality linen and towels, plus hairdryer in each bathroom
- Portacot available free of charge
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 days or longer
- Departure clean
Maintenance and Cleaning
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio. Please remember there is no smoking inside any of our properties.
We have varying minimum stays depending on time of year, and how far in advance you book. We will advise on enquiry
A property security bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.