Art Deco home a short walk from St Kilda
With the perfect blend of modern and original features, Elanora by the Bay beckons. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom Art Deco style holiday home showcases modern and contemporary finishes and styling, as well as retaining stunning original features such as lead glass windows, high ceilings and original decorative doors and trims.
The stunning entryway invites, with a wide open hall leading to the sunny living space, with tall windows and ornamental fireplace. There is a dedicated study space included, with a fold out single sofa bed for 1 child and complimentary wi-fi for guests to stay connected. Cook and create in the alley style kitchen with high end stainless steel appliances and a Smeg 6 burner cooktop and oven, plus enjoy the convenience of full laundry facilities.
Two large light-filled bedrooms with plush furnishings promise rest and relaxation, with bedroom 2 opening out to a lovely covered veranda, with a leafy outlook. There is also Elanora by the Bay includes 1 on street parking permit and is located within walking distance from the centre of St Kilda. Meander to bustling Acland Street, cafes, restaurants and Luna Park.
- 2 bedrooms + study, 1 bathrooms, sleeps 5
- Original character features throughout including ceiling roses and decorative windows
- Modern, contemporary kitchen
- Quiet location, walking distance to St Kilda beach, Acland St, the heart of St Kilda and Luna Park
- Directly opposite green parklands and children’s playground
- Pet friendly by arrangement
- 1 x street parking permit
Living, Dining and Cooking
Bask in the sun in the living space, located at the front of this character home. With high ceilings and tall windows, this warm and inviting room includes comfortable sofas and an ornamental fireplace. An 8 seat dining setting provides the space to share meals, with the galley style kitchen just behind. Cook for a crowd with stainless steel appliances, including Smeg 6 burner cooktop.
Sleep easy in the 2 light filled bedrooms at Elanora by the Bay, both with hardwood floors, robes and heating. From bedroom 2, access the separate study space, which also includes a single bed.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 6)
- Master bedroom: 1 x king size bed with wardrobe and heating
- Bedroom 2: 1 x king size bed (can be made into 2 x singles) with clothing rack and heating, plus access to study area
- Study/Bedroom 3: 1 x single bed and desk with chair
The guest bathroom at Elanora by the Bay is bright and white, with a shower over bath, single vanity, toilet and heating.
Elanora by the Bay includes 1 x street parking permit.
Elanora by the Bay sits in a quiet pocket within a leafy neighbourhood in St Kilda, with green parkland space directly across the road, complete with a children's playground. From here, walk to the heart of St Kilda and Acland St, with an array of retail, dining and entertainment options. Also within walking distance is Luna Park and the shores of famous St Kilda beach.
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Support from our Melbourne based team, 7 days a week
- Complimentary welcome home arrival pack, with luxury Australian made guest amenities, quality selection of tea and coffee and a range of household consumables, including fresh milk
- Unlimited wireless broadband internet (Wi-fi)
- Pay TV (Netflix or Foxtel)
- Quality linen and towels, plus hairdryer in each bathroom
- Portacot available free of charge
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 days or longer
- Departure clean
Maintenance and Cleaning
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio. Please remember there is no smoking inside any of our properties.
We have varying minimum stays depending on time of year, and how far in advance you book. We will advise on enquiry.
A property security bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.