Renovated 2 bedroom Malvern apartment
Frankie’s Place is an impeccably renovated ground floor period apartment that retains all the character of the 1940’s era. Surrounded by landscaped gardens this beautiful apartment offers luxury, classic living in a quiet neighbourhood of heritage significance.
The proportions of the apartment are reflected in the luxuriously large living room, highlighted by an ornamental fireplace and ornate ceilings.
Located off the living space, a private study retreat offers a quiet leafy outlook, and the separate spacious dining room, also with ornamental fireplace, is flooded with natural light, and offers a northerly aspect.
The oversized master bedroom, enhanced by large windows that look out to a serene streetscape, features a queen size bed, while the second bedroom offers a king size bed which can be converted into 2 single beds if required. The modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances is fully equipped with everything you need to feel right at home, while the sparkling bathroom offers a walk in shower, and a hidden Euro style laundry. The apartment also offers secure garage parking for 1 car with remote access.
Perfectly situated in a small boutique building with a corner aspect, Frankie’s Place is conveniently located to nearby public transport on Burke Rd and Waverley Rd. Central Park is within a 10 minute walk from you door, and for those relocating, this home is within close proximity to Monash University, Cabrini Health, Chadstone Shopping Centre and Caulfield Racecourse.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, sleeps 4
- Ground floor, single level 1940’s renovated apartment
- Ornamental fireplace, ornate ceilings
- Separate dining room and study
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Leafy outdoor courtyard with al fresco dining
- Walk to Central Park, public transport and Burke Rd and Waverley Rd
- Close to Monash University, Cabrini Health, Chadstone Shopping Centre and Caulfield Racecourse
- Secure garage parking for 1 car with remote access
- Queen size bed
- Built in robe
- Ducted heating
- King size bed, which can be split into two singles if required
- Built in robe
- Ducted heating
Frankie’s Place offers secure double garage parking for 1 vehicle, with remote access. Driveway parking is not permitted and subject to Council fines.
Perfectly positioned to access the best of Melbourne, Frankie’s Place is a short walk to public transport on Burke Rd and Waverley Rd and Central Park. This home is also within close proximity to Monash University, Cabrini Health, Chadstone Shopping Centre and Caulfield Racecourse.
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Support from our Melbourne based team, 7 days a week
- Complimentary welcome home arrival pack, with luxury Australian made guest amenities, quality selection of tea and coffee and a range of household consumables, including fresh milk
- Unlimited wireless broadband internet (Wi-fi)
- Pay TV (Netflix or Foxtel)
- Quality linen and towels, plus hairdryer in each bathroom
- Portacot available free of charge
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 days or longer
- Departure clean
Maintenance and Cleaning
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio. Please remember there is no smoking inside any of our properties.
We have varying minimum stays depending on time of year, and how far in advance you book. We will advise on enquiry.
A property security bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.