Sandringham apartment with 5-star resort facilities
Welcome to Heathland Views - a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment with an impressive modern design in a great Bayside location.
With stylish design, quality finishes and premium security access to 5-Star resort facilities, this lovely apartment is the perfect choice for holiday makers, corporate travellers or guests seeking relocation accommodation. Situated on the top level of this low-rise complex, the living space is light, open and inviting, with timber floors, floor to ceiling windows and 180 degree parkland views.
Cook and entertain with ease in the designer kitchen, featuring stone benchtops, integrated dishwasher, pantry, coffee machine and stainless steel appliances. 2 bedrooms with contemporary styling beckon and the luxe bathroom boasts a separate shower and bathtub, under-floor heating and a Euro-style laundry.
Step outside onto the large L-shaped terrace and discover the perfect, tranquil place to relax and enjoy a BBQ with friends and family. Other benefits include: Secure intercom entry, basement parking, lift access and access to an outdoor heated swimming pool, gym, sauna and spa facilities.
The location is also first class with easy access to local shops (IGA downstairs), cafes, restaurants, Westfield Southland, local schools and your choice of either Sandringham or Southland train stations.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, sleeps 4
- Contemporary 4th floor apartment
- Huge balcony with 180 degree views including parklands
- Ducted air con and heating
- Access to communal heated lap pool and gym
- 4kms to Sandringham and Black Rock beaches
- 3kms to Royal Melbourne Golf Club
- 2.5kms to Westfield Southland
- Secure undercover parking available for 1 x car
Heathland Views promises a light-filled living space with contemporary sofa and Smart TV with Netflix. Share meals in a separate dining area, with seating for 4 people. Both the living and dining spaces have access to the outdoor space through sliding glass doors.
Guests will not need to leave this lovely apartment, with a fully equipped stylish, designer kitchen featuring quartz benchtops, 4 burner gas cooktop and oven, integrated dishwasher, microwave, coffee machine and full-sized integrated refrigerator.
The sleeping space comprises 2 bedrooms with plush carpets, contemporary styling and the master with access to the balcony through glass sliding doors.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 4)
- Bedroom 1: Queen sized bed with direct balcony access and wardrobe
- Bedroom 2: 2 single beds (can be made as a king) and built-in robe
Spacious and stunning, the central bathroom features a walk in shower plus full size bathtub, toilet and single vanity. Luxuriate with underfloor heating and enjoy the added convenience of a Euro style laundry, with a washer and dryer, laundry sink and iron and ironing board.
A large and sunny L-shaped terrace invites, with a BBQ and seating for entertaining and relaxing. Take in the lovely 180 degree views of the nature reserve.
Enjoy communal complex facilities at Heathland Views, with secure intercom entry, basement parking, storage cage, lift access and access to an outdoor heated swimming pool, gym, sauna and spa facilities.
There is secure undercover parking for 1 car.
Heathland Views is perfectly positioned in Sandringham, offering easy access to local shops and cafes, with an IGA conveniently located downstairs. Also within close proximity is a range of restaurants, local schools, Southland and both Sandringham and Southland train stations.
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Support from our Melbourne based team, 7 days a week
- Complimentary welcome home arrival pack, with luxury Australian made guest amenities, quality selection of tea and coffee and a range of household consumables, including fresh milk
- Unlimited wireless broadband internet (Wi-fi)
- Pay TV (Netflix or Foxtel)
- Quality linen and towels, plus hairdryer in each bathroom
- Portacot available free of charge
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 days or longer
- Departure clean
Maintenance and Cleaning
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio. Please remember there is no smoking inside any of our properties.
We have varying minimum stays depending on time of year, and how far in advance you book. We will advise on enquiry.
A property security bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.