3 bedroom apartment with city and Dockland views
Soak up the New York feel of this cleverly designed 3 bedroom apartment, showcased by panoramic views of Melbourne city and Docklands.
Located on the fourth level, in a boutique low rise complex, Highviews is fitted with recycled red brick, timber floors, and concrete raised ceilings.
The focal point of this stunning apartment is the central open plan design which takes full advantage of the 180-degree views. Offering an abundance of natural light, you’ll love relaxing on the sofa, with Netflix at your fingertips. A small outdoor balcony flows on from the dining area, which is perfect for sunset viewing. The sleek and stylish kitchen includes a central island bench, and features Smeg appliances, plus ample storage space.
The three carpeted bedrooms are located off the central living area, with the master bedroom including an ensuite bathroom. All three bedrooms include ceiling fans and built in robes. The central bathroom includes an oversized shower, and there’s also a European style laundry tucked away with washer and dryer.
In addition, this apartment offers hydronic heating throughout, split system cooling, secure basement parking for 2 cars, plus security entrance. You can also take advantage of several communal spaces including a beautiful rooftop garden / sun terrace. An ideal spot to relax and take in the city vibe.
Within walking distance to Melbourne CBD, Errol street cafes, and public transport only a short stroll away, Highviews is perfectly suited to relocation or holiday accommodation. Within close proximity to Flemington Racecourse, Queen Victoria Market and Flagstaff Gardens, Highviews is the perfect choice for your next Melbourne stay.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6
- Luxury New York style apartment with recycled red brick, concrete raised ceilings and timber floors
- Stunning panoramic city and Dockland views
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout
- Modern kitchen with Smeg appliances
- Master with ensuite
- Outdoor balcony with city views
- Walking distance to Melbourne’s CBD and Errol St cafes
- Close to public transport, Queen Victoria Market and Flagstaff Gardens
- Secure undercover parking for 2 vehicles
Living, Dining and Cooking
Open plan, with a New York, industrial feel and modern interiors, the Highviews living, dining and cooking space is lavished with natural light and enjoys panoramic city views. Cook for a crowd in the large, fully functional kitchen with high-end Smeg appliances or relax on the sofa with Netflix.
Quality bed linen and comfortable bedding to ensure a great night’s sleep
- Master bedroom: Queen size bed, ensuite bathroom with oversized shower, single vanity and toilet, built in mirrored robes, hydronic heating and split system aircon, ceiling fan, block out blinds
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, built in mirrored robes, hydronic heating, ceiling fan, block out blinds, city views
- Bedroom 3: Double bed with single bunk above, built in mirrored robes, hydronic heating, ceiling fan, block out blinds, Docklands and Melbourne Star views
The New York feel continues in the bathrooms at Highviews, with subway tiles and exposed piping. The main guest bathroom has a shower, single vanity and toilet; and the ensuite bathroom has a shower, single vanity and toilet.
A small balcony promises endless panoramic 180-degree city views and stunning Melbourne sunsets.
Secure undercover parking is available free of charge for 2 vehicles at Highviews.
Highviews enjoys a prime CBD location, within walking distance to the centre of Melbourne and Errol street cafes, with public transport only a short stroll away. Also, close by is Flemington Racecourse, Queen Victoria Market, and Flagstaff Gardens.
Suitable Booking Groups
Highviews in the CBD provides perfect holiday, relocation or executive accommodation for families, couples and singles travelling or moving to Melbourne.
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Support from our Melbourne based team, 7 days a week
- Complimentary welcome home arrival pack, with luxury Australian made guest amenities, quality selection of tea and coffee and a range of household consumables, including fresh milk
- Unlimited wireless broadband internet (Wi-fi)
- Pay TV (Netflix or Foxtel)
- Quality linen and towels, plus hairdryer in each bathroom
- Portacot available free of charge
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 days or longer
- Departure clean
Maintenance and Cleaning
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio. Please remember there is no smoking inside any of our properties.
We have varying minimum stays depending on time of year, and how far in advance you book. We will advise on enquiry.
A property security bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.