2 bedroom ground floor St Kilda apartment
The Lansdowne is a contemporary apartment offering a comfortable open plan living space and spacious bedrooms. Feel at home in the stylishly designed living/dining zone, that flows out to the small, yet welcoming courtyard. The courtyard features a BBQ and outdoor seating for 4, and is perfect for outdoor relaxing and dining. The well equipped kitchen is highlighted by Caesar stone bench tops, and stainless steel appliances.
The master bedroom features a queen bed and opens out to a small outdoor space, via sliding doors. The second bedroom features a queen bed or can be converted to 2 single beds if required. Both carpeted bedrooms include built in robes and are highlighted by plenty of natural light.
The central bathroom features an oversized shower, single vanity and toilet. There’s also a separate guest powder room, and a well equipped European style laundry including washer, dryer and laundry basin.
Quietly positioned at the rear of the complex, this desirable apartment also offers security entrance with intercom, and secure basement parking for 1 car. The Lansdowne is conveniently located to nearby Chapel Street, and eclectic Carlisle Street, both of which offer a plethora of dining and café options.
The Lansdowne is perfectly suited to relocation or holiday accommodation in Melbourne, situated only 8 km from the CBD, and within walking distance to Melbourne trams.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, sleeps 4
- Contemporary and spacious apartment
- Complimentary wi-fi, Foxtel and local phone calls
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Outdoor courtyard with BBQ and dining for 4
- Modern kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and stainless steel appliances
- Walk to dining and cafes in nearby Chapel St and Carlisle St
- Walk to trams and transport, only 8kms from CBD
- Secure basement parking for 1 vehicle
- Pet friendly by arrangement (small dogs)
Bedroom 1 - Queen size bed, built in robes, access to small outdoor space with seating for 2, carpeted
Bedroom 2 – Queen size bed OR 2 single beds, built in robes, carpeted
Secure undercover parking is available free of charge for 1 vehicle
The Lansdowne is located in St Kilda, close to Chapel Street and eclectic Carlisle Street, both of which offer a plethora of dining and café options. The Lansdowne is situated only 8 km from the CBD, and within walking distance to Melbourne trams.
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Support from our Melbourne based team, 7 days a week
- Complimentary welcome home arrival pack, with luxury Australian made guest amenities, quality selection of tea and coffee and a range of household consumables, including fresh milk
- Unlimited wireless broadband internet (Wi-fi)
- Pay TV (Netflix or Foxtel)
- Quality linen and towels, plus hairdryer in each bathroom
- Portacot available free of charge
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 days or longer
- Departure clean
Maintenance and Cleaning
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio. Please remember there is no smoking inside any of our properties.
We have varying minimum stays depending on time of year, and how far in advance you book. We will advise on enquiry.
A property security bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.