2 bedroom architecturally converted Fitzroy apartment
Enjoying its place in local history as part of the iconic MacRobertson chocolate factory, Loft on Rose is an architecturally converted apartment located in the cultural heart of the inner city. Promising unrivalled access to local delights such as vibrant Fitzroy and Smith streets at either end of the street, guests are treated to an array of cafes, artisanal boutiques, transport and nightlife options.
From the street, the three level red brick industrial style building entices, complete with stunning copper signage. Inside, high, soaring ceilings are featured throughout, with polished timber floorboards and tall, industrial windows allowing ample natural light from the north-facing aspect. This immaculately presented apartment promises a superbly-appointed, entertainers kitchen including stone bench tops, wine fridge, Smeg industrial oven and gas cook top, integrated Fisher & Paykel dishwasher and French-door fridge overlooking the exposed-brick, open-plan living space. Relax in two queen bedrooms, both with built-in robes. The main guest bathroom is located on the ground level and features a double shower and Euro laundry.
Need to work while at Loft on Rose? A small desk is provided for your convenience in a study nook just off the entranceway, as well as complimentary, unlimited WiFi. What’s more, this stunning apartment also features a wine cellar off the main bedroom and a wine fridge in the kitchen, promising the perfect temperature for your wine or an additional storage space.
Just a short stroll from the Fitzroy Pool and Edinburgh Gardens, guests will love the central location at Loft on Rose.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, sleeps 4
- Architecturally converted warehouse apartment, part of the historic MacRobertson chocolate factory
- New York style loft with perfect mix of original features and modern conveniences
- Open plan living space with Smart TV and Netflix
- Entertainers kitchen with high end stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops
- Wine cellar or additional storage space, accessed via drop down timber attic ladder
- Private, Euro-style laundry with Miele washing machine and dryer
- Located in Fitzroy, the cultural hub of Melbourne
- Short stroll to Fitzroy Pool and Edinburgh Gardens, plus cafes, restaurants, shopping and nightlife
- 1 small car space in garage
Living and Dining
Large, lofty and open, the living and dining space at Loft on Rose showcases soaring ceilings with tall, black framed New York style windows sitting within the exposed red brick wall at the front of the apartment. Flooded with natural light and enjoying a sense of space from double height ceilings, guests can relax on the plush sofa or recline in the designer leather chair in the living area, while watching the flat screen Smart TV or listening to tunes through the Sonos surround sound system. Dine in easy style at either the 6 seat timber dining setting or casually on timber stools at the island bench breakfast bar.
Take your cooking to another level at the stunningly appointed kitchen at Loft on Rose - create delectable dinners within the light-filled cooking space, using top of the range stainless steel appliances, including spectacular Smeg 5 burner gas cooktop and oven, microwave and extra large Fisher and Paykel French door fridge. Contemporary kitchen interiors compliment the modern industrial apartment styling, with a hexagon shaped tile splashback, stone bench tops, pendant lighting and open shelving making the kitchen dazzle.
Two bedrooms at Loft on Rose beckon, with the downstairs bedroom featuring a queen size bed, high ceilings, ceiling fan and wall heater, with plantation shutters creating privacy through to the living space. Off the main downstairs bedroom, a drop down timber attic ladder leads to the unique cellar space, perfect for keeping your fine wine or storing additional items. A mezzanine level upstairs houses a cosy, open bedroom space, complete with queen bed and views to the feature brick wall and industrial black frame windows at the front of the apartment.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 4)
- Bedroom 1 (downstairs): Queen bed, with ceiling fan, built-in robe, wall heater and plantation shutters
- Bedroom 2 (upstairs, mezzanine): Queen bed, with ceiling fan, built-in robe and plantation shutters
- A portacot is available free of charge - please advise at the time of booking if this is required. A highchair and baby bath can be made available for an extra charge - please book prior to arrival.
Loft on Rose features 1 shared guest bathroom downstairs with double shower, single vanity and European-style laundry space with high end Miele washing machine and dryer, plus iron and ironing board.
A garage space at Loft on Rose can accommodate 1 small to medium car.
Loft on Rose is located in Melbourne’s cultural hub, Fitzroy - the home of vibrant street art, historic streetscape and famous Brunswick Street and some of Melbourne’s best boutique shopping, cafes, restaurants, bars and clubs. From this perfectly positioned inner-city apartment, wander to Fitzroy Pool and Edinburgh Gardens or jump on a tram or take a 3km walk to access Melbourne CBD.
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Support from our Melbourne based team, 7 days a week
- Complimentary welcome home arrival pack, with luxury Australian made guest amenities, quality selection of tea and coffee and a range of household consumables, including fresh milk
- Unlimited wireless broadband internet (Wi-fi)
- Pay TV (Netflix or Foxtel)
- Quality linen and towels, plus hairdryer in each bathroom
- Portacot available free of charge
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 days or longer
- Departure clean
Maintenance and Cleaning
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio. Please remember there is no smoking inside any of our properties.
We have varying minimum stays depending on time of year, and how far in advance you book. We will advise on enquiry.
A property security bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.