Modern 2-bedroom apartment in Brunswick, Melbourne
Conveniently located in the heart of Brunswick, this spacious artsy apartment has two bedrooms and one bathroom to easily accommodate up to four guests. The open-plan living area has an abundance of natural light from windows and patio doors that lead out to the private furnished terrace. Stylishly designed with tasteful red accents to add a wow factor, this Melbourne rental apartment is comfortably furnished with light wood flooring.
Ideal for short-term rentals, this attractive apartment is at the top of a building that houses a range of individual art studios used by painters, a dressmaker, graphic designers and professional artists. Just 50m from local shops and eateries, this contemporary rental property benefits is just 4km from Melbourne’s CBD.
- 2 Bedrooms and a family bathroom, sleeps 4
- Distinctive décor with an artistic element
- Private outdoor terrace for al fresco dining
- Light wood flooring
- Dining area with table and chairs
- Modern bathroom with shower and washing machine
- 4km from Melbourne CBD
- 2 minutes’ walk from local shops and restaurants
- Convenient local transport nearby
- Pet friendly (upon request only)
This light, bright apartment has light wood floors and tasteful white décor with the odd splurge of primary colour to provide a contemporary statement. The open floor plan flows from the corner kitchen with dining table and chairs through to the comfortable living area with storage and matching sofas grouped around a coffee table and wall-mounted TV. Patio doors provide ample natural light and open onto the private outdoor terrace – the perfect space for outdoor entertaining.
This spacious apartment rental in Melbourne has a modern fully-fitted kitchen with a range of storage units, dishwasher, oven, microwave and fridge-freezer.
Bedding configuration (sleeps 4):
- Master bedroom: 1 x queen bed
- Bedroom 2: Twin single beds (can be made as a king on request)
The modern bathroom includes a glass shower and vanity with sink and mirror above. It also houses the washing machine.
There is a pleasant outdoor terrace furnished with table and chairs for casual alfresco dining.
There is one off-street parking space available however it is shared by three apartments and the studios downstairs so can not be guaranteed. Further parking is available on-street and is metered until 6pm.
This stylish apartment is located in Brunswick, a characterful area of Melbourne just 4km from the Central Business District (CBD). It is known for its artistic, edgy feel with street art, boutique stores making this a popular area with younger demographics. Sydney Road with its local eateries and great shopping is just 200m away – the perfect place to find friendly bars, neighbourhood restaurants and entertainment. Served by excellent local transport connections, the apartment is within walking distance of Melbourne Zoo and Royal Park.
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Support from our Melbourne based team, 7 days a week
- Complimentary welcome home arrival pack, with luxury Australian made guest amenities, quality selection of tea and coffee and a range of household consumables, including fresh milk
- Unlimited wireless broadband internet (Wi-fi)
- Pay TV (Netflix or Foxtel)
- Quality linen and towels, plus hairdryer in each bathroom
- Portacot available free of charge
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 days or longer
- Departure clean
Maintenance and Cleaning
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio. Please remember there is no smoking inside any of our properties.
We have varying minimum stays depending on time of year, and how far in advance you book. We will advise on enquiry
A property security bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.