Artistic 2 bedroom apartment in Brunswick, Melbourne
Well located in the artsy district of Brunswick, Melbourne, this contemporary apartment is a bijou property with an artistic cachet. It has two bedrooms and a bright modern bathroom plus an open-plan living area which has an abundance of natural light. Stylishly designed with tasteful red accents to banish dull, it is comfortably furnished with polished wooden floors. It benefits from an attractive private terrace with table and chairs for relaxed casual dining.
This spacious apartment is on the second floor of a building that houses a range of individual art studios used by painters, a dressmaker, graphic designers and professional artisans. Just a 50m stroll from local shops and eateries, this modern rental property is 4km from Melbourne’s CBD making it ideal for short-term rentals.
- 2 bedrooms and a family bathroom, sleeps 5 adults or up to 6 with children
- Distinctive contemporary décor with an artistic element
- Private outdoor terrace for al fresco dining
- Polished wood floors
- Breakfast bar and separate dining area
- Individually designed with red accents throughout
- Stylish bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
- Fold-out sofa bed accommodates a 5th guest
- 4km from Melbourne CBD
- 2 minutes’ walk from local shops and restaurants
- Convenient local transport nearby
- Pet friendly (upon request only)
The open L-shaped living room flows from the lounge/sitting area through the dining area to the kitchen beyond. Polished wooden flooring, matching sofas and a wall-mounted TV provide comfortable space for relaxing. A wall of windows and patio doors flood the apartment with light and provides access to the furnished outdoor terrace.
The open plan kitchen pops with its glittering chandelier and scarlet cabinets along one wall, incorporating a built-in oven and dishwasher. The stainless steel-topped island doubles as a neat breakfast bar with stools for informal dining. A separate pantry with double doors provides ample storage for appliances and groceries.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 6):
- Master bedroom: 1 x queen bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 x single beds (can be made as king)
- Additional fold-out sofa in the living room suitable for 1 adult or 2 children
The family bathroom is light and modern with a free-standing bathtub complete with red sides and golden feet! There’s a separate shower stall and modern glass vessel sink on the vanity.
This chic Melbourne apartment has a private outdoor terrace with decking, outdoor table and chairs. It’s the perfect place for pre-dinner drinks, tucked away behind high privacy fencing.
There is one off-street parking space available however it is shared by three apartments and the studios downstairs and can not be guaranteed. Further parking is available on-street and is metered until 6pm.
Manallack Apartments - Olley is located in Brunswick, a unique area of Melbourne known for its artistic, edgy feel and just 4km from the Central Business District (CBD). Street art, boutique stores and younger demographics make this a delightful area to stay. Sydney Road with its local eateries and great shopping is just 200m away – the perfect place to find friendly bars, neighbourhood restaurants and entertainment. Served by excellent local transport connections, the apartment is within walking distance of Melbourne Zoo and Royal Park.
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Support from our Melbourne based team, 7 days a week
- Complimentary welcome home arrival pack, with luxury Australian made guest amenities, quality selection of tea and coffee and a range of household consumables, including fresh milk
- Unlimited wireless broadband internet (Wi-fi)
- Pay TV (Netflix or Foxtel)
- Quality linen and towels, plus hairdryer in each bathroom
- Portacot available free of charge
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 days or longer
- Departure clean
Maintenance and Cleaning
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio. Please remember there is no smoking inside any of our properties.
We have varying minimum stays depending on time of year, and how far in advance you book. We will advise on enquiry
A property security bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.