Stylish Hawthorn apartment, just 5kms from CBD
Introducing Maybloom - a bright, beautiful north-facing 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment within the charming red brick low-rise building of the same name, located in the heart of Hawthorn.
Contemporary furnishings adorn oak floors within Maybloom, with a generous open plan living and dining space that opens up to the balcony beyond. A timber and stone kitchen sits behind the living space - cook and create here or choose to BBQ on the balcony. Some pets may be welcome on request - contact our reservations team to discuss.
Experience the best of Melbourne apartment lifestyle at Maybloom, just 5kms from the CBD and walking distance to local shops and cafes, 50m from parks and walking tracks and close to schools, universities, hospital, sports clubs and public transport.
- 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment, sleeps 4
- Pet friendly - small to medium sized pets only
- North facing L-shaped balcony with BBQ
- Reverse cycle air-con with heating and cooling
- Pet friendly on request - small and medium sized pets only
- Lift and intercom security access
- Directly across from Fairview Park and Yarra River walking trails
- 75m from Riversdale junction tram stop
- 5 minute walk to Hawthorn Station
- 5km from Melbourne CBD
- 4kms from MCG and tennis centre by direct tram route
- 7 minute walk to Epworth Hospital
- Close to schools and universities
- Off street stacker parking for 1 vehicle
Living and Dining
With ample space and abundant light, Maybloom’s living and dining space boasts contemporary couches, including a chaise for lounging with your book or device (there’s free unlimited wi-fi, just for you). A timber dining table with seating for 6 sits adjacent to sliding glass doors which access the balcony outside. The living and dining space also includes reverse-cycle air-conditioning heating and cooling.
Devise culinary delights at Maybloom, with the fully equipped, integrated kitchen which comes complete with stone benchtop, timber cabinetry and high quality Smeg stainless steel appliances. If the weather is fine, step outside to the balcony to BBQ or grill.
Simple, stylish and ultra comfortable, the sleeping space at Maybloom features cool whites with pops of pastel. The master has an ensuite bathroom and the second bedroom includes a convenient study corner.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 4)
- Master Bedroom: queen with ensuite, built-in robe, pedestal fan
- Bedroom 2: queen or 2 x singles, built-in robe, pedestal fan, study corner
A frameless glass rain shower, modern subway tiles, floating timber vanities and stone tops all combine in Maybloom’s bathrooms to create an exclusive, retreat-like feel. The ensuite bathroom has a shower, single vanity and toilet and the main guest bathroom has a shower, single vanity and toilet.
There is also a Euro-style laundry with a washing machine and dryer, wash basin and iron with ironing board.
Enjoy outdoor Melbourne from the L shaped balcony with outdoor seating and BBQ.
Small to medium sized pets welcome - please contact our reservations team to discuss. Charges apply for bringing pets and must abide by our terms and conditions.
At Maybloom, there is undercover stacker parking for 1 vehicle, as per the following dimensions:
Max height: 1.6 metres
Max length: 5 metres
Max width: 2.4 metres
Full instructions and safety guidelines are located on the wall next to the stacker.
Maybloom sits in a prime location in a quiet area of Melbourne’s Hawthorn, within close proximity to great cafes, restaurants and shops. Right across the road, play at Fairview Park and Wällen River Reserve, with parklands, playground and picnic space on the Yarra River. Enjoy easy access from Maybloom to Epworth Hospital (7 mins walk), plus Swinburne University, Erasmus Primary School, Xavier College, MLC, and Melbourne Girls' College, as well as Richmond and Collingwood Soccer Clubs. Commute with ease to the city by car as it is only 5kms away or access public transport, with Riversdale Junction tram stop at your doorstep and trains only 5 minutes walk away at nearby Hawthorn/Burnley Stations.
Suitable Booking Groups
Maybloom can accommodate up to 4 guests + includes a portacot free of charge, so it is suitable for families seeking Melbourne holiday accommodation or relocating to Melbourne as well as corporate or business travelers, being an easy 5km commute to the CBD.
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Support from our Melbourne based team, 7 days a week
- Complimentary welcome home arrival pack, with luxury Australian made guest amenities, quality selection of tea and coffee and a range of household consumables, including fresh milk
- Unlimited wireless broadband internet (Wi-fi)
- Pay TV (Netflix or Foxtel)
- Quality linen and towels, plus hairdryer in each bathroom
- Portacot available free of charge
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 days or longer
- Departure clean
Maintenance and Cleaning
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio. Please remember there is no smoking inside any of our properties.
We have varying minimum stays depending on time of year, and how far in advance you book. We will advise on enquiry
A property security bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.