Contemporary 3 Bedroom Mentone townhouse
Mentone Abode is a beautifully presented, 3 bedroom townhouse offering a stylish, and spacious bayside escape. This 2 storey home is tucked away in a leafy block of 3, and located within walking distance to Mentone Village and Mentone Beach.
As you step inside, you will be welcomed by a sunken lounge where you can cosy up to the gas fireplace, perfect for the winter months. The home also features ducted heating and evaporative cooling throughout. The comfortable living area flows into the tiled open plan dining and kitchen space.
Cook up a storm in the fully equipped kitchen, which features stone bench tops and ample cupboard space. Let the outside in, as you open up the doors to the north facing wrap around courtyard, and enjoy the tranquil outdoor space. The courtyard with a deck is ideal for outdoor dining and has seating for 4 and a BBQ to enjoy.
Downstairs also features a study area, powder room and a large fitted laundry with access to the garage. Upstairs are 3 carpeted bedrooms, central bathroom and separate toilet. The large master bedroom features a queen size bed, a second TV, walk in robe and a well sized ensuite including double vanity. The second bedroom offers 1 double bed and 1 single bed, while the third features 2 single beds.
This property is pet-friendly by arrangement and provides secure parking. You will be spoilt for choice in this convenient location, all within walking distance to cafes and public transport. For shopping enthusiasts, Southland Shopping Centre is located 3 kms away, and of course, the beach is a 20-minute walk from your door.
Mentone Abode is perfect for families requiring relocation or holiday accommodation in Melbourne. For those seeking corporate accommodation, Mentone Abode is an ideal choice, well serviced by public transport and located within a 40-minute train journey into the CBD.
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, sleeps 7
- Two-storey, spacious and contemporary townhouse
- Open plan design and modern interiors, plus indoor gas fireplace
- Ducted heating and evaporative cooling throughout
- Study area, powder room and large laundry downstairs
- Master with ensuite
- Private outdoor courtyard with dining setting and BBQ
- Walking distance to Mentone Village and Mentone beach
- 3kms from Southland Shopping Centre
- 40-minute train ride to Melbourne city centre
- Secure off-street parking
- Pet-friendly (on request)
Living and Dining
Cosy up next to the fireplace in the open, spacious living area and enjoy complimentary wi-fi and TV’s with Netflix. Share meals at the dining setting for 6.
The fully equipped kitchen at Mentone Abode features quality stone bench tops, island bench, ample storage space, stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar seating.
Quality bed linen and comfortable bedding to ensure a great night’s sleep
- Master bedroom: Queen bed, ensuite with shower, toilet and double vanity, walk-in robe, aircon and heating and TV
- Bedroom 2: 1 x double bed and 1 x single bed, built in robe, air con and heating
- Bedroom 3: 2 x single beds, built in robe, air con and heating
Modern and spacious, Mentone Abode features 2.5 bathrooms - a guest bathroom with shower, bath and double vanity, plus separate toilet, an ensuite off the master with shower, toilet and double vanity and a powder room downstairs with single vanity and toilet.
Enjoy the Mentone outdoors with a rear courtyard with paving, deck and synthetic lawn, plus outdoor seating for 6 people and BBQ.
Secure garage parking is available free of charge for 1 vehicle with remote access, as well as unrestricted street parking.
Mentone Abode is perfectly positioned in Melbourne’s Mentone and is well serviced by public transport and located within a 40-minute train journey into the CBD. From this modern townhouse, wander just 3kms to Southland Shopping Centre and find Mentone Village and Mentone Beach all within walking distance.
Suitable Booking Groups
Mentone Abode is perfect for holidays or relocations and the spacious design accommodates couples, families and guests with children, as well as pets on request.
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Support from our Melbourne based team, 7 days a week
- Complimentary welcome home arrival pack, with luxury Australian made guest amenities, quality selection of tea and coffee and a range of household consumables, including fresh milk
- Unlimited wireless broadband internet (Wi-fi)
- Pay TV (Netflix or Foxtel)
- Quality linen and towels, plus hairdryer in each bathroom
- Portacot available free of charge
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 days or longer
- Departure clean
Maintenance and Cleaning
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio. Please remember there is no smoking inside any of our properties.
We have varying minimum stays depending on time of year, and how far in advance you book. We will advise on enquiry.
A property security bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.