Light-filled seaside home with great outdoor living
Welcome to Mordi Beach House - an immaculate 3 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom beach house, located in the seaside suburb of Mordialloc, 25kms from Melbourne city.
Sloping ceilings, lots of natural light and timber tones throughout beckon at Mordi Beach House. The open plan living and dining space is airy and bright and fitted with contemporary furnishings, fixtures and art. Cook like a chef in the modern kitchen with Siemens oven and cooktop and dine at the island bench or the timber dining setting. There are 3 lovely bedrooms to choose from, all with plantation shutters and 2 offering access to the outdoor space.
Outside, the manicured lawns and gardens are lush and inviting and there’s plenty of seating for relaxing or dining alfresco. Share a BBQ outside and watch the kids in the two storey playhouse and shooting hoops in the basketball ring.
Being just 25kms from Melbourne city, Mordi Beach House is perfectly positioned in Mordialloc in the south east. From this great location, walk just 400m to Mordialloc beach, choose from a multitude of parks and pathways to walk, run or cycle and enjoy easy walking distance access to local waterside eateries and boutique shops.
- 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, sleeps 6
- Open plan living space with high ceilings
- Ducted heating and split system air conditioning
- Complimentary wifi and Netflix
- Sunny timber deck with built in seating and BBQ
- Large fenced rear yard with outdoor dining, garden, lawn, kids treehouse and basketball
- 400 metres to Mordialloc beach and Bay Trail
- 5 min walk to Mordialloc train station, cafes and shopping
- Off street parking for 2 cars in driveway
Living and Dining
Let there be light! Mordi Beach House boasts an open plan living and dining space, with ceiling height windows illuminating the dining areas, including the kitchen island bench and 6-seat dining setting. Watch Netflix and chill on contemporary sofas, with doors that access outdoor spaces from both sides. There’s also complimentary wifi, ducted heating and split system air con.
The kitchen is bright and sunny with high ceilings and quality Siemens oven and 5-burner gas cooktop - the perfect inspiration for you to create culinary delights! You’ll love stone benchtops, Bosch dishwasher and modern pendant lighting, plus there’s seating at the island bench.
Large and light-filled, the 3 bedrooms at Mordi Beach House promise comfortable beds, lush linens and pretty plantation shutters. 2 bedrooms have access to the outdoor space via French doors.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 6)
- Bedroom 1: King bed, central heating, large wardrobe, plantation shutters
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, central heating, wardrobe, plantation shutters, ornamental fireplace, access to timber front deck space via French doors
- Bedroom 3: 2 x single beds, central heating, wardrobe, ornamental fireplace, opens out to internal courtyard
The large and contemporary main bathroom has a modern monochrome colour scheme, sleek frameless glass and timber finishes. You’ll love soaking in the bath. There’s also a powder room with a single vanity and toilet.
- Bathroom 1: Walk-in shower, single vanity, toilet and full size bath
- Powder room : single vanity, and toilet
Mordi Beach House includes a European laundry, within the powder room and has a washing machine for guest use.
Lovely manicured lawns and ample timber decking invites at Mordi Beach House. Trees and timber planter boxes adorn the front of the house, shading a timber deck complete with built in timber seating, with french doors leading to bedroom 2. A central courtyard/lightwell can be accessed from the living space and the 3rd bedroom, with seating for reading and coffee in the sun.
Out the back, sit at the outdoor dining table and watch the kids play in the gorgeous timber two story tree house or shoot some hoops with them at the basketball ring. Lush green lawns and gardens add to the ambience and there’s a BBQ to share meals with friends and family.
Unfortunately, this property is not pet friendly.
There is driveway parking for 2 cars. Please note the garage is not for guest use.
Mordi Beach House is located in seaside Mordialloc, just 25kms from Melbourne CBD. Enjoy the south eastern beach lifestyle - walk 400m to swim at the beach or take a stroll on the picturesque Mordialloc pier, perfect for picnics and fishing. Love walking, running or cycling? A short walk will get you to the Bay Trail, which lines the foreshore and will connect all the way through to Port Melbourne. Lined with colourful boats, local Mordialloc Creek is great for fishing or slow afternoons watching the sunset. Despite feeling like a sleepy little fishing town, Mordialloc boasts cafes, restaurants and shops, all easy walking distance from this stunning beach house.
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Support from our Melbourne based team, 7 days a week
- Complimentary welcome home arrival pack, with luxury Australian made guest amenities, quality selection of tea and coffee and a range of household consumables, including fresh milk
- Unlimited wireless broadband internet (Wi-fi)
- Pay TV (Netflix or Foxtel)
- Quality linen and towels, plus hairdryer in each bathroom
- Portacot available free of charge
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 days or longer
- Departure clean
Maintenance and Cleaning
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio. Please remember there is no smoking inside any of our properties.
We have varying minimum stays depending on time of year, and how far in advance you book. We will advise on enquiry.
A property security bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.