Stylish 2 bedroom Port Melbourne townhouse
Welcome to Port Haven, an inviting, contemporary townhouse situated in an exclusive cul-de-sac setting, within a few minutes walk of Port Melbourne beach, and vibrant Bay Street.
As you enter this elegant home you will be warmly greeted by the open plan layout which flows seamlessly to the private courtyard. The space is highlighted by timber floors, while the kitchen features Caesar stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and is fully equipped with everything you need. Dine out and relax in the sanctuary of your private courtyard, complete with built in seating and BBQ.
Located upstairs are 2 carpeted bedrooms, each with built in robes and serviced by the sparkling sky lit bathroom. The master bedroom is also complimented by a private, north facing balcony; an ideal spot to curl up with a good book. A large separate laundry with washer and dryer is located on the upper level, including further storage space.
Ideally located in the heart of Port Melbourne within walking distance to public transport, cafes, shops and the beach, and less than 5km from Melbourne CBD, this pet friendly home is perfect for holiday or relocation accommodation.
- 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, sleeps 4
- Double story, contemporary townhouse
- Open plan design, timber floors, modern styling
- Sleek and modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone tops
- Master with access to private balcony
- Large separate laundry
- Private outdoor courtyard with built in seating and BBQ
- Walking distance to Port Melbourne and public transport, cafes, shops and beach
- 5kms from Melbourne CBD
- 1 free undercover, off-street car space under carport
- Pet friendly (on request)
Living and Dining
Relax in the light-filled living and dining space, complete with comfortable sofas and dining for 4. Port Haven includes complimentary wi-fi and TV’s with Netflix.
The fully equipped kitchen at Port Haven boasts Caesar stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances.
Quality bed linen and comfortable bedding to ensure a great night’s sleep
- Master bedroom: Queen bed, built in robe, split system air con and heating, access to private outdoor balcony with sun loungers, wall mounted TV, carpet
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed or 2 singles, built in robe, split system air con and heating, small outdoor balcony, carpet
Port Haven features both a downstairs powder room with single vanity and toilet and a guest bathroom upstairs with shower, single vanity and bathtub, plus separate toilet.
Dine under the stars and relax in your own private courtyard, complete with built in seating and BBQ.
There is space for 1 car under the carport at Port Haven, which is free of charge.
Port Haven is ideally located in the heart of Port Melbourne within walking distance to public transport, cafes, shops and the beach, and less than 5km from Melbourne CBD. Stroll a few minutes to Port Melbourne beach, and vibrant Bay Street.
Suitable Booking Groups
Port Haven welcomes couples, families and guests with children, as well as pets on application, either seeking a Melbourne holiday or looking for relocation accommodation.
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Support from our Melbourne based team, 7 days a week
- Complimentary welcome home arrival pack, with luxury Australian made guest amenities, quality selection of tea and coffee and a range of household consumables, including fresh milk
- Unlimited wireless broadband internet (Wi-fi)
- Pay TV (Netflix or Foxtel)
- Quality linen and towels, plus hairdryer in each bathroom
- Portacot available free of charge
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 days or longer
- Departure clean
Maintenance and Cleaning
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio. Please remember there is no smoking inside any of our properties.
We have varying minimum stays depending on time of year, and how far in advance you book. We will advise on enquiry.
A property security bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.