The Richardson Family home close to everything
The Richardson is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom pet friendly townhouse, located in Mentone, just 20kms from Melbourne CBD. An open design boasts a bright living and dining space and a modern kitchen with stone benchtops and LG oven and gas cooktop. Complete with all the creature comforts, with Netflix, Smart TV, air conditioning and ducted heating, plus a sundrenched courtyard and entertainers deck. Enjoy easy access to Mentone, including cafes, Thrift Park shopping centre and Mentone beach.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6
- Open plan design
- Large, modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Sundrenched entertainers deck for al fresco dining
- Close proximity to shops, cafes, restaurants and Thrift Park shopping precinct
- Close to Mentone Beach and local parks
- 1 car park in automatic garage, plus additional spaces in the driveway and street
Living and Dining
With an easy open plan design, the living and dining space at the Richardson is filled with natural light and styled with contemporary furniture. A flatscreen TV promises Netflix and the living space also includes split system air conditioning, plus ducted heating for those cooler Melbourne days and nights.
Large and light-filled, the cooking space at the Richardson showcases white cabinetry, stone benchtops, island bench and quality appliances, including LG oven and gas cooktop. For a relaxed catch up and easy casual dining, eat at the breakfast bar, complete with timber stools.
Slumber beckons at the Richardson, with three spacious bedrooms featuring timber floors, blockout blinds and modern soft furnishings. The master suite includes an ensuite bathroom and all bedrooms have built in wardrobes.
Bedding configuration (sleeps up to 6)
- Master Bedroom: Queen with ensuite, built-in robe
- Bedroom 2: Queen with built-in robe
- Bedroom 3: Queen (split) with built-in robe
The Richardson comprises two bathrooms for guest convenience - a shared main bathroom and ensuite off the master suite.
Dine under the stars and enjoy an array of sundrenched spots at the Richardson, with a large timber deck at the rear of the house, as well as a paved courtyard and additional deck off the living area, complete with outdoor dining setting. Surrounded by landscaped gardens, with a large curved driveway at the front, this holiday home promises plenty of outdoor space for Mums, Dads, pets and kids.
With an automatic single garage, plus plenty of driveway and additional street spaces, parking is easy at the Richardson.
Perfectly positioned within the popular suburb of Mentone, The Richardson is in close proximity to an array of shopping, dining and entertainment options. Mentone is home to quality cafes, restaurants, shopping and the recently refurbished Thrift Park community shopping centre, which includes takeaway food, medical centre, bakeries, cafes, homewares, hair salon and newsagent. Swim and catch some sun at Mentone Beach, visit one of the local parks or head into Melbourne CBD, only 20kms away.
Suitable Booking Groups
Perfect for a family getaway or a longer term stay, The Richardson is both roomy and pet friendly and located within a safe and friendly neighbourhood, within easy reach of shops, parks, beach and schools.
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Support from our Melbourne based team, 7 days a week
- Complimentary welcome home arrival pack, with luxury Australian made guest amenities, quality selection of tea and coffee and a range of household consumables, including fresh milk
- Unlimited wireless broadband internet (Wi-fi)
- Pay TV (Netflix or Foxtel)
- Quality linen and towels, plus hairdryer in each bathroom
- Portacot available free of charge
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 days or longer
- Departure clean
Maintenance and Cleaning
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio. Please remember there is no smoking inside any of our properties.
We have varying minimum stays depending on time of year, and how far in advance you book. We will advise on enquiry.
A property security bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.