1 Bedroom Apartment in Richmond - 60 sqm
Contemporary urban accommodation, only meters from the Yarra River and parklands, right in the heart of Richmond.
The expansive floor plan of this bigger than normal one bedroom apartment, offers a large open plan living space that spills out into the tranquil courtyard garden. Relax in the spacious bedroom which features a walk through robe and ensuite, and enjoy a comfortable night’s sleep in the luxurious Queen size bed. Wake up to the garden courtyard and step through the sliding doors; a perfect place for your morning coffee.
The fully equipped kitchen features a gas cook top and granite benches, and overlooks the living area. The apartment also features full laundry facilities for your convenience plus a study nook. No matter what the weather conditions are, your comfort is taken care of with ducted heating and cooling throughout. There is secure basement parking for 1 vehicle with remote access, and secure swipe entry.
Conveniently located within a short walk from your door is Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre, where you can catch a movie or catch up on some retail therapy. Popular Bridge Road and Victoria Street restaurants, cafes and shops are also within walking distance.
Major Sporting venues such as The MCG and Rod Laver Arena are less than 4 klms away. River Boulevard is also close to the Epworth and St Vincent’s Hospitals, and there’s a tram stop within 250 metres, which will take you directly into Melbourne CBD.
The perfect serene riverside location to cater for all your needs.
* Pets are welcome by prior arrangement. Pet guest charges apply. Please note, this property is only suitable if your pet is medium to small in size.
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Interim or weekly servicing for stays of 11 nights or longer
- Wireless Broadband internet & local phone calls (reasonable use)
- Free Pay T.V - Foxtel Platinum Package
- Quality linen and towels
- A Boutique Stays welcome pack featuring luxurious toiletries, quality tea and coffee and a range of frequently used household consumables
- Well equipped kitchen
- Reasonable use of all utilities (gas, electricity etc)
- Quality furnishings and décor
Maintenance & Cleaning
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio
River Boulevard is ideal for:
- Up to 2 adults
- Couples travelling with an infant
- Melbourne holiday accommodation
- Great for business travel
- Bedding at River Boulevard can accommodate a maximum of 2 guests. A foam mattress can be provided for a 3rd guest for an additional fee
Minimum Stays & General Information
We have a minimum stay of 5 nights for all of our homes.
Check in time is 2pm and check out time is 11am.
Living & Dining
- Living with comfortable seating for 5 people
- Dining setting for 8 people
- DVD/CD Player
- Quality bed linen and comfortable bedding to ensure a great night’s sleep
- Queen sized bed
- Ensuite with shower over bath, toilet, single vanity, hairdryer & luxurious toiletries
- Walk in robes
- Air conditioning & heating
- Fully equipped kitchen with all cookware, crockery, cutlery, and utensils
- Electric oven
- Gas hot plates
- Complimentary selection of tea and coffee, and milk provided on arrival
- Full sized refrigerator
- Washing machine (with complimentary washing detergent)
- Ironing board
- Portacot available at property free of charge, just bring your own cot linen and advise us as time of booking
- Highchair available for $30 per stay. Please let us know before your stay if one is required
- Small private courtyard
- Seating for 2
Secure undercover parking with remote access available for 1 car