1 bedroom Richmond apartment
Contemporary urban accommodation, only meters from the Yarra River and parklands, right in the heart of Richmond.
The expansive floor plan of this bigger than normal one bedroom apartment offers a large open plan living space that spills out into the tranquil courtyard garden. Relax in the spacious bedroom which features a walk through robe and ensuite, and enjoy a comfortable nights sleep in the luxurious Queen size bed. Wake up to the garden courtyard and step through the sliding doors, a perfect place for your morning coffee.
The fully equipped kitchen features a gas cooktop and granite benches, and overlooks the living and dining area. The large dining table has seating for 8. The apartment also features full laundry facilities for your convenience plus a study nook. No matter what the weather conditions are, your comfort is taken care of with ducted heating and cooling throughout. There is secure basement parking for 1 vehicle with remote access, and secure swipe entry.
Conveniently located within a short walk from your door is Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre, where you can catch a movie or catch up on some retail therapy. Popular Bridge Road and Victoria Street restaurants, cafes and shops are also within walking distance.
Major Sporting venues such as The MCG and Rod Laver Arena are less than 4kms away. River Boulevard is also close to the Epworth and St Vincent's Hospitals, and there's a tram stop within 250 metres, which will take you directly into Melbourne CBD.
The perfect serene riverside location to cater for all your needs.
* Small to medium pets will be considered by prior arrangement. Pet guest charges apply.
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, sleeps 2
- Spacious, modern apartment within a secure building
- Complimentary wi-fi and Foxtel
- Ducted air con and heating throughout
- Fully equipped kitchen with granite benchtops and gas cooktop
- Full laundry facilities and study nook
- Private garden courtyard with BBQ
- Moments from Yarra river and parklands
- Walk to Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre, Bridge Rd and Victoria St
- 250m from public transport, with direct CBD access
- 4kms to MCG and Rod Laver Arena
- Close to Epworth and St Vincent's Hospitals
- Secure undercover parking with remote access available for 1 small car
- Pet friendly by arrangement (small to medium pets only)
- Quality bed linen and comfortable bedding to ensure a great night’s sleep
- Queen sized bed
- Ensuite with shower over bath, toilet, single vanity, hairdryer & luxurious toiletries
- Walk in robes
- Air conditioning & heating
Secure undercover parking with remote access available for 1 car. Please note the space may only be suitable for small vehicles due to the very tight turning area.
River Boulevard is located just moments from the Yarra River and parklands, right in the heart of Richmond. Take a short stroll from your door to Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre and do some shopping or watch a movie. Restaurants, cafes and shops on popular Bridge Road and Victoria Street are just a moments walk away. From River Boulevard, access major Sporting venues such as The MCG and Rod Laver Arena which are only 4kms away. Also within close proximity is Epworth and St Vincent's Hospitals, and there's a tram stop within 250 metres, which will take you directly into Melbourne CBD.
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Support from our Melbourne based team, 7 days a week
- Complimentary welcome home arrival pack, with luxury Australian made guest amenities, quality selection of tea and coffee and a range of household consumables, including fresh milk
- Unlimited wireless broadband internet (Wi-fi)
- Pay TV (Netflix or Foxtel)
- Quality linen and towels, plus hairdryer in each bathroom
- Portacot available free of charge
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 days or longer
- Departure clean
Maintenance and Cleaning
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio. Please remember there is no smoking inside any of our properties.
We have varying minimum stays depending on time of year, and how far in advance you book. We will advise on enquiry.
A property security bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.