Modern 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Unit in Parkdale - 100 sqm
Seventh Street is a light and bright 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, modern single level townhouse situated in the bayside suburb of Parkdale. With the local train station and village shops located within a short walking distance and the beach an easy stroll away, this property the perfect choice for a short or long stay.
From the minute you arrive at the property, it welcomes you with a gorgeous front garden, 2 good sized bedrooms and hydronic heating and evaporative cooling throughout, Enjoy 2 comfortable living areas and the convenience of a lockup garage.
The master bedroom, with queen bed, features a walk in robe and French doors opening up to the central deck and garden and has a spacious ensuite. The second bedroom offers 2 single beds with a walk through robe, leading into the main bathroom, with bath and shower. A separate toilet is adjacent to the bathroom, and there is a large laundry with washing machine and dryer.
The central living area has a very comfortable sofa, a high definition TV with Foxtel and features French doors opening up to a north facing deck and overlooks the garden. The second living space flows off the kitchen and meals area, leading out to the rear deck. The modern, fully equipped kitchen is spacious and includes a dishwasher, electric cook top and walk in pantry.
Enjoy the covered deck by opening up the bi fold doors which is complete with outdoor setting and BBQ, and overlooks an enclosed garden and lawn, ideal for small pet guests.
Seventh Street is perfect for a family, couples or singles looking for quality serviced accommodation in the Parkdale / Mentone area and is ideal for those looking for relocation accommodation or corporate stays in Melbourne, Victoria.
Boutique Stays Standard Inclusions:
- Interim or weekly servicing for stays of 11 nights or longer
- Wireless Broadband internet & local phone calls (reasonable use)
- Free Pay T.V - Foxtel
- Quality linen and towels
- A Boutique Stays welcome pack featuring luxurious toiletries, quality tea and coffee and a range of frequently used household consumables
- Well equipped kitchen
- Reasonable use of all utilities (gas, electricity etc)
- Quality furnishings and décor
Maintenance & Cleaning
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio.
Seventh Street is ideal for:
- Up to 4 adults
- Couples with children
- Families relocating to Melbourne
- Melbourne holiday accommodation
- Great for business travel
- Bedding at Seventh Street can accommodate a maximum of 4 people. A foam mattress can be provided for a 5th guest for an additional fee
Minimum Stays & General Information
We have a minimum stay of 5 nights for all of our homes.
Check in time is 2pm and check out time is 11am.
Living & Dining:
- Living with comfortable seating for 4 people
- Dining setting for 6 people
- Plasma TV
- DVD/CD player
Quality bed linen and comfortable bedding to ensure a great night’s sleep
Bedroom 1 - Queen sized bed
- Ensuite with shower, toilet, single vanity, hairdryer, luxurious toiletries
- Walk in robe
- Air conditioning and heating
Bedroom 2 – 2 singles beds
- Central bathroom with shower, bath, single vanity, hairdryer, luxurious toiletries
- Walk in robes
- Air conditioning & heating
- Fully equipped kitchen with all cookware, crockery, cutlery, and utensils
- Electric oven
- 4 electric hot plates (stove top)
- Complimentary selection of tea and coffee, and milk provided on arrival
- Full sized refrigerator
- Shower, bath, single vanity.
- Hairdryer, quality towels and luxurious toiletries are provided in each bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Washing machine (with complimentary washing detergent)
- Ironing board
- Portacot available at property free of charge, just bring your own cot linen and advise us as time of booking
- Highchair available for $30 per stay. Please let us know before your stay if one is required
- Rear deck with BBQ and seating for 6 people.
- Private enclosed garden and grassed area as well as sundeck off second living area.
- Small dogs are welcome by prior arrangement
- Additional charges apply
- Secure garage parking is available for 1 vehicles, plus driveway for 2nd car.
- Ample street car parking available