3 bedroom inner-city Melbourne home
Enjoy a relaxed, yet vibrant inner city lifestyle in this wonderfully convenient location, all within a 5-minute walk to Yarra River walking trails, Collingwood Children's Farm, and of course, great coffee. Situated on a street, you’ll feel right at home in this inner-city haven.
This stylish home oozes contemporary chic whilst retaining original period features including leadlight windows, beaded ceilings, polished floorboards and ornamental fireplace.
The Trenerry has been fully renovated with gorgeous marble bench tops, Euro appliances and quality designer fittings and lovely aesthetic. Relax in the open plan living and dining area which flows out to the leafy courtyard and garden, or open up the doors to create a perfect indoor /outdoor entertaining space.
Wake up to a leafy outlook in the master bedroom, with king size bed and direct courtyard and garden access. This bedroom also includes built in robes and an ensuite bathroom. The second bedroom which also has an ensuite, includes a queen size bed, built in robes and TV, while the third bedroom includes 2 king single beds and built in robes. There’s also a Euro-style laundry tucked away with washer and dryer for your convenience
The Trenerry is perfect for families requiring holiday or relocation accommodation in Melbourne, located in close proximity to some of Melbourne’s most popular attractions including Melbourne Museum and The MCG. For those seeking corporate accommodation,
The Trenerry is an ideal choice, being less than a 5-minute walk to local buses and trains for easy access into the CBD. Situated to nearby Johnston Street business precinct, you’re also just a hop step and jump away from Kew and a number of private school options for those relocating.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6
- Fully renovated with contemporary interior styling
- Retains period features including leadlight windows, beaded ceilings, polished floorboards and indoor fireplace
- 3 large bedrooms, 2 with ensuites
- Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Ducted heating/cooling, free wi-fi and Netflix
- Large outdoor space, with timber verandas, BBQ, outdoor dining, grassed lawn and private courtyards
- Walking distance to cafes, Yarra River walking trails and Collingwood Children's Farm
- Close to MCG, Melbourne Museum, public transport and private schools
- 5kms from Melbourne’s CBD
- On-site parking for motorcycle or scooter, 1 street car parking permit
- Pet-friendly on application
Living, Dining and Cooking
Spacious, open and with contemporary furnishings and styling, the living and dining at The Trenerry is modern luxe, with snippets of the past, in retained period features. Relax on sofas watching Netflix and listening to the surround sound system or share meals at the modern timber dining suite. The kitchen is stylish and modern, with dark cabinetry and stainless steel appliances.
Quality bed linen and comfortable bedding to ensure a great night’s sleep.
- Master bedroom: King size bed, built in robes, carpet, ensuite bathroom, access to rear courtyard and garden
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, built in robes, carpet, ensuite bathroom, 55 inch Panasonic TV
- Bedroom 3: 2 x king single beds, built in robes, floorboards
2 ensuite bathrooms also provide central access, with the master bedroom ensuite including shower, single vanity and toilet and a second bathroom with shower, full-size bath, single vanity and toilet. Hairdryer, quality towels and luxurious toiletries are provided in all bathrooms.
The outside beckons at The Trenerry, with multiple timber verandas, a BBQ and al fresco dining, courtyards and landscaped gardens and lawns.
There is space for a motorbike or scooter on the property and a parking permit for 1 x car on the street is also provided.
This inner city haven enjoys a prime location in Abbotsford, inner-city Melbourne, a short walk to cafes and Yarra River walking trails, plus Collingwood Children's Farm. Also nearby are a selection of great private schools and some of Melbourne’s most popular attractions including Melbourne Museum and The MCG. Less than a 5-minute walk away are local buses and trains for easy access into the CBD.
Suitable Booking Groups
With room for the family, as well as space outdoors and pets welcome on request. The Trenerry works well for families and couples with children. Conveniently located near the city and many of Melbourne’s attractions, including excellent schools, this property is great for couples or families relocating to Melbourne or those seeking quality holiday accommodation.
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Support from our Melbourne based team, 7 days a week
- Complimentary welcome home arrival pack, with luxury Australian made guest amenities, quality selection of tea and coffee and a range of household consumables, including fresh milk
- Unlimited wireless broadband internet (Wi-fi)
- Pay TV (Netflix or Foxtel)
- Quality linen and towels, plus hairdryer in each bathroom
- Portacot available free of charge
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 days or longer
- Departure clean
Maintenance and Cleaning
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio. Please remember there is no smoking inside any of our properties.
We have varying minimum stays depending on time of year, and how far in advance you book. We will advise on enquiry.
A property security bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.