3 bedroom, 2 bathroom renovated Northcote home
The Veronica is a superbly renovated 3 bedroom, Art Deco inspired home, offering charismatic modern living. Situated in a quiet residential street, within a stone’s throw of Northcote Golf Club and Merri Creek parklands, this inviting home exudes warmth and character.
The open plan living and dining spaces are highlighted by timber floors and ornate ceilings, and skylights flood the well-equipped kitchen. The Ilve/Asko kitchen boasts an integrated Leibherr fridge and marble bench tops, while a servery and stacker doors, open out to the rear deck and gardens, for seamless entertaining. The covered deck overlooks a tranquil garden and includes outdoor dining and BBQ; perfect for those long summer evenings.
The three bedrooms all feature built in robes, ornate ceilings and ceiling fans. A central chic bathroom features a shower over a claw foot bath, single vanity and toilet. A second bathroom doubles as a laundry and features a shower, hand basin and toilet, as well as laundry facilities.
This stunning home is further complemented by hydronic heating, evaporative cooling, motorised blinds, and off street parking for 1 car. We're also happy to take pets on a special request basis.
The Veronica is ideal for couples or families looking for quality serviced accommodation within a short distance to Melbourne CBD and easy access to public transport options. This home is perfect for relocation or holiday accommodation.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6
- Renovated art deco inspired home
- High ceilings, polished timber floors, open plan design
- Impeccably styled and furnished
- Stunning kitchen with high-end appliances, marble benchtops and servery to outdoor dining
- Second bathroom combined with laundry
- Covered outdoor deck with BBQ and dining
- Close to Elwood shops, trams, train station and beach
- Close to Melbourne CBD
- 1 off-street car space in the driveway, plus unrestricted on-street parking available
- Pet friendly by special request
Living and Dining
Relax in The Veronica’s living and dining with seating for 6 people, TV and Netflix and complimentary wi-fi. The living and dining space is open and airy, with heating, cooling and ceiling fans.
Cook in light-filled luxury at The Veronica with high-end appliances, including integrated Leibherr fridge plus luxurious marble bench tops and a servery and stacker doors which open out to the rear deck and gardens.
Quality bed linen and comfortable bedding to ensure a great night’s sleep.
- Master bedroom: King Bed, built in robes, aircon and heating, motorised blinds, ceiling fan, floorboards
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, built in robes, aircon and heating, motorised blinds, ceiling fan, carpet
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed, built in robes, aircon and heating, blockout blinds, desk, ceiling fan, floorboards
At the Veronica, two modern bathrooms accommodate guests. In the main bathroom, bathe in the claw foot bath, with handheld shower, single vanity and toilet, as well as hydronic heating to keep you warm all winter. The second bathroom includes a laundry, with shower, toilet, hand basin and storage cupboard, plus washer, dryer, iron and ironing board.
The Veronica comes complete with a large entertainers deck with seating for 6 and BBQ, overlooking gardens and lawn. The rear yard is fully fenced to help contain pets (on application) and there is also a shed/storage space.
At the Veronica, park your car in the driveway with off street parking available for 1 vehicle, as well as unrestricted street parking.
This lovely holiday home is conveniently located within a stone’s throw of Northcote Golf Club and Merri Creek parkland and sits within a short distance to Melbourne CBD, with easy access to public transport options.
Suitable Booking Groups
The Veronica is family friendly, ideal for couples with children and families, either seeking Melbourne holiday accommodation or relocating to the area.
Boutique Stays standard inclusions:
- Support from our Melbourne based team, 7 days a week
- Complimentary welcome home arrival pack, with luxury Australian made guest amenities, quality selection of tea and coffee and a range of household consumables, including fresh milk
- Unlimited wireless broadband internet (Wi-fi)
- Pay TV (Netflix or Foxtel)
- Quality linen and towels, plus hairdryer in each bathroom
- Portacot available free of charge
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 days or longer
- Departure clean
Maintenance and Cleaning
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio. Please remember there is no smoking inside any of our properties.
We have varying minimum stays depending on time of year, and how far in advance you book. We will advise on enquiry.
A property security bond of $400 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.