3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Home in Richmond
Behind its heritage facade, Victorian Vogue is a spectacularly renovated, 3 bedroom 2.5 bathroom, fully furnished holiday home in Melbourne. This luxury accommodation is ideal for corporate and holiday short term rental.
The three gorgeous bedrooms are split over two floors. On the top floor is the master bedroom with king bed. Walk through robes lead to the semi ensuite and the bedroom opens to its own private balcony.
Sharing the upstairs bathroom is the second bedroom with a split king bed providing the flexibility of having it setup for you as a king or 2 singles. Both upstairs bedrooms have split system reverse cycle heating and cooling and block out blinds to ensure a comfortable nights sleep. Downstairs the third bedroom has a queen bed and hydronic heating.
Flooded with light and with many fantastic features, such as polished floor boards and a modern gas fire, the open plan living and dining area can comfortably seat 6 around the TV or dining table. This comfortable space flows out to the rear decked courtyard, complete with BBQ and outdoor dining. The fully equipped entertainers kitchen features a central island bench, loads of cupboard space and stainless steel appliances. A separate laundry is equipped with a combination washer and dryer and also serves as a powder room containing a downstairs toilet.
At the front of the property, the original rooms have been restored and have retained all their period charm. The front room is a spacious second living area/parents retreat, or large study making it perfect for families or colleagues needing extra space.
The courtyard can also comfortably accommodate 1 car for off street parking and is accessed by a remote control roller door. A parking permit is provided for an additional car to park on the street.
Conveniently located within walking distance to Bridge Road, this exceptional 3 bedroom home is ideally suited to either holiday accommodation or an executive short term rental.
Boutique Stays Standard Inclusions:
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 nights or longer
- Wireless Broadband internet
- Free Pay T.V
- Free local phone calls
- Quality bedding and towels
- A welcome pack of frequently used household consumables and luxurious toiletries
- Well equipped kitchen
- Reasonable use of all utilities (gas, electricity etc)
- Quality furnishings and décor
Maintenance & Cleaning
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio
Victorian Vogue is Ideal For:
- Up to 6 adults
- Couples with children
- Families relocating to Melbourne
- Melbourne holiday accommodation
- Great for business travel
- Bedding at Victorian Vogue can accommodate a maximum of 6 people. A foam mattress can be provided for a 7th guest for an additional fee
Minimum Stays & General Information
We have a minimum stay of 5 nights for all of our homes.
Check in time is 2pm and check out time is 11am.
Living & Dining:
- Living room with comfortable seating for 6 people
- Dining setting for 6 people
- Plasma TV
- Foxtel Platinum a comprehensive package with 85 channels. Choose from sport, Disney, entertainment, news, music, documentaries, movies and more.
- Second living room/adults retreat/library/study
Quality bed linen and comfortable bedding to ensure a great night's sleep
Bedroom 1 - King sized bed
- Semi ensuite with shower, toilet, single vanity, hairdryer, luxurious toiletries
- Walk in robes
- Split system air conditioning and heating
- Blockout blinds
- Private balcony
Bedroom 2 - King sized bed (can be split into 2 singles on request)
- Free standing robe
- Split system - Aircon and heating + ceiling fan
- Blockout blinds
Bedroom 3 - Queen sized bed
- Built in robes
- Hydronic heating
- Blockout blinds
- Fully equipped kitchen with all cookware, crockery, cutlery, and utensils
- Electric oven
- 5 gas hot plates (stove top)
- Complimentary selection of tea and coffee, and milk provided on arrival
- Full sized refrigerator
- Main bathroom has bath and separate shower, single vanity, toilet and heated towel rail
- Semi ensuite upstairs with separate shower, toilet, single vanity and heated towel rail
- Hairdryer, quality towels and luxurious toiletries are provided in each bathroom
Powder Room / Laundry:
- Single hand basin
- Combined washing machine/dryer
- Ironing board
- Portacot available at property free of charge, just bring your own cot linen and advise us as time of booking
- Highchair available for $30 per stay. Please let us know before your stay if one is required
- Securely fenced courtyard
- This property has a balcony
- This property has internal stairs
- Courtyard with BBQ
- Outdoor seating for 4
- Courtyard secure for children
- Pet guests welcome by prior arrangement
- Additional charges apply
- Securely fenced court/back yard
- Floorboards downstairs
- 1 car park available on site
- On street parking for 1 car is available (permit)