2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartment with Bay Views in Port Melbourne
Fabulous apartment featuring city and bay views.
We have several 1 and 2 bedroom apartments available at Zinc and all the apartments are fitted and furnished to the same high standard. Both Zinc 401 and 501 offer fabulous views to the city & to the bay. Please note that when booking, we will confirm your apartment number on your arrival at the property.
Boutique Stays - Zinc are a stylishly presented, self-contained apartments which offer superb accommodation for up to 4 guests offering great city and port views. The photos you see are from the actual apartments. They are located in the vibrant city fringe and beachside suburb of Port Melbourne and are ideal for 2 couples, corporate travellers or families who want easy access to the CBD and the beach on their doorstep. You will be delighted with these tmodern Melbourne apartments, fitted with quality fittings and stylishly furnished so you'll feel warmly welcomed the moment you step through the door.
The features throughout these properties include fully-equipped kitchens with stainless steel appliances and luxury extras such as dishwasher and high quality crockery and kitchen wares and a European style laundry. The open plan lounge/dining areas with stylish furniture comfortably seat 4 and feature a 32" plasma TV and DVD/CD. The Foxtel Platinum package is included for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy the sea breezes from the balcony.
The master bedrooms have king sized beds and sparkling ensuites and the second bedroom has a flexible bedding setup, as either two singles. All bedrooms are fitted with built in robes and top quality bedding. Waiting for the bathroom will never be an issue here with separate bathrooms for each bedroom.
Boutique Stays - Zinc offers you a fully inclusive stay with off street parking for 1 vehicle, local phone calls and Wireless internet all included.
Experience the best of both worlds with bayside living right on your doorstep and the CBD 10 minutes by tram. Take a stroll, cycle or roller blade along the bay in the morning followed by breakfast at one of the many cafés on Bay Street and finish the day in Melbourne's CBD at one of the laneway bars or with a show at one of the many theatres or comedy clubs. There's never a dull moment as the city is alive with a hive of activity every day of the week. From Boutique Stays - Zinc you can also take advantage of the CBD and Southbank cinemas, shopping districts, restaurants, museums and the Melbourne Aquarium. On the way to the city the 109 tram stops directly in front of Jeff's Shed, also known as The Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre or the Crown Casino and Southbank arts and entertainment precinct.
These stylish apartments are perfect for families with 2 children, 2 couples or 2 work colleagues looking for luxury accommodation in Port Melbourne and are ideal accommodation for executives on temporary assignment in Melbourne. They are ideally located for major attractions such as the Australian Grand Prix or to simply enjoy a relaxed stay within minutes of the city, beach, parks, bike paths, restaurants, cafes and great shopping.
We have multiple apartments at this location which can sleep a total of 14 - perfect for project teams and extended families.
Please note that smoking is not permitted in any part of this building including the balconies.
Boutique Stays Standard Inclusions:
- Interim or weekly servicing for stays of 11 nights or longer
- Wireless Broadband internet included
- Free local phone calls
- Quality bedding and towels included
- A welcome pack of frequently used household consumables and luxurious toiletries
- Well equipped kitchen
- Reasonable use of all utilities (gas, electricity etc)
- Quality furnishings and décor
Maintenance & Cleaning
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio
Zinc Views 401 is ideal for:
- Up to 4 adults
- Families relocating to Melbourne
- Melbourne holiday accommodation
- Great for business travel
- Bedding at Zinc Views 401 can accommodate a maximum of 4 people. A foam mattress can be provided for a 5th guest for an additional fee
Minimum Stays & General Information
We have a minimum stay of 5 nights for all of our homes.
Check in time is 2pm and check out time is 11am.
Living & Dining
- Living with comfortable seating for 4 people
- Dining setting for 4 people
- 32" plasma TV
- Foxtel Platinum a comprehensive package with 85 channels. Choose from sport, Disney, entertainment, news, music, documentaries, movies and more.
- DVD/CD Player
Quality bed linen and comfortable bedding to ensure a great night's sleep
Bedroom 1 - King sized bed
- Ensuite with shower, toilet, single vanity, hair dryer, luxurious toiletries
- Built in robes
- Pedestal Fans
Bedroom 2 - King sized bed (can be split into 2 single beds on reuqest)
- Built in robes
- Pedestal Fans
- Fully equipped kitchen with all cookware, crockery, cutlery, and utensils
- Electric oven
- 4 electric hot plates (stove top)
- Complimentary selection of tea and coffee, and milk provided on arrival
- Full sized refrigerator
- Main bathroom has a shower, single vanity and toilet
- Ensuite bathroom in main bedroom has a seperate shower, toilet and single vanity
- Hairdryer, quality towels and luxurious toiletries are provided in each bathroom
- Washing machine (with complimentary washing detergent)
- Ironing board
- Portacot available at property free of charge, just bring your own cot linen and advise us as time of booking
- Highchair available for $30 per stay. Please let us know before your stay if one is required
- This property has a balcony which is locked with a latch only (not a key). We recommend children are supervised at all times on balconies
- Nearest Children's playground is located at the beach
- Balcony with outdoor dining for 4
- Pet guests are welcome by prior arrangement
- Additional charges apply
- Suitable for small house trained pets only. Please note that there is a 12cm gap between the balcony floor and the base of the balcony railings.
- Undercover carparking is available free of charge for 1 vehicle with remote access