2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Apartment with Bay Views in Port Melbourne
Fabulous apartment featuring city and bay views.
Zinc Views 501 is located in the vibrant city fringe and beachside suburb of Port Melbourne, and is ideal for couples, corporate travellers or families who want easy access to the CBD, and the beach at their doorstep.
Features include fully-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, luxury extras such as dishwasher and high quality crockery and kitchen wares plus a European style laundry. The open plan lounge/dining areas with stylish furniture comfortably seats 4 and feature a 32" plasma TV and DVD/CD. The Foxtel Platinum package is included for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy the sea breezes from the balcony.
The master bedroom has a king size bed and sparkling ensuite, and the second bedroom has a flexible bedding setup, as either two singles or 1 king size bed. Both bedrooms are fitted with built in robes and top quality bedding. Waiting for the bathroom will never be an issue here with separate bathrooms for each bedroom.
Boutique Stays - Zinc Views 501 offers you a fully inclusive stay with off street parking for 1 vehicle, local phone calls and unlimited broadband internet all included.
Experience the best of both worlds with bayside living right on your doorstep, whilst the CBD is only 10 minutes away by tram. Take a stroll, cycle or roller blade along the bay in the morning followed by breakfast at one of the many cafes on Bay Street.
This stylish apartment is ideal accommodation for executives on temporary assignment in Melbourne. They are ideally located for major attractions such as the Australian Grand Prix or to simply enjoy a relaxed stay within minutes of the city and beach.
Please note that smoking is not permitted in any part of this building including the balconies.
Boutique Stays Standard Inclusions:
- Monthly servicing for stays of 28 nights or longer
- Wireless Broadband internet included
- Free Pay T.V- Foxtel or Netflix
- Quality bedding and towels included
- A welcome pack of frequently used household consumables and luxurious toiletries
- Well equipped kitchen
- Reasonable use of all utilities (gas, electricity etc)
- Quality furnishings and décor
Maintenance & Cleaning
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level, with all reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio
Zinc Views 501 is ideal for:
- Up to 4 adults
- Families relocating to Melbourne
- Melbourne holiday accommodation
- Great for business travel
- Bedding at Zinc Views 501 can accommodate a maximum of 4 guests. A foam mattress can be provided for a 5th guest for an additional fee
Minimum Stays & General Information
Check in time is 2pm and check out time is 11am.
Living & Dining
- Living with comfortable seating for 4 people
- Dining setting for 4 people
- 32" plasma TV
- Foxtel Platinum with 85 channels.
- DVD/CD Player
Quality bed linen and comfortable bedding to ensure a great night's sleep
Bedroom 1 - King sized bed
- Ensuite with shower, toilet, single vanity, hair dryer, luxurious toiletries
- Built in robes
- Pedestal Fans
Bedroom 2 - King sized bed (can be split into 2 singles on request)
- Built in robes
- Pedestal Fans
- Fully equipped kitchen with all cookware, crockery, cutlery, and utensils
- Electric oven
- 4 electric hot plates (stove top)
- Complimentary selection of tea and coffee, and milk provided on arrival
- Full sized refrigerator
- Main bathroom has a shower, single vanity and toilet
- Ensuite bathroom in main bedroom has a seperate shower, toilet and single vanity
- Hairdryer, quality towels and luxurious toiletries are provided in each bathroom
- Washing machine (with complimentary washing detergent)
- Ironing board
- Portacot available at property free of charge, just bring your own cot linen and advise us as time of booking
- Highchair available for $30 per stay. Please let us know before your stay if one is required
- This propety has a balcony which is locked with a latch only (not a key). We recommend children are supervised at all times on balconies
- Nearest Children's playground is located at the beach
- Balcony with outdoor dining for 4
- Pet guests are welcome by prior arrangement
- Additional charges apply
- Suitable for small house trained pets only. Please be aware there is a 12cm gap between the balcony floor and the base of the balcony railings.
- Undercover carparking is available free of charge for 1 vehicle with remote access
- Limited bike racks are available on a first come basis